VMK in RCT3 (8/9 Update)

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
Being that I'm graduated from high school and have a ton of time on my hand, I decided to give this another try, hopefully I'll be able to keep up the pace I'm at now, here are a few shots (sorry they're small, if you click on it it'll enlarge)

Main Street daytime shot:

Main Street Dance Party with a backdrop of the castle:

Main Street nighttime shot:

Last edited:
This is fantastic! Hopefully you can post more pictures of different views and rides since it looks great!

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
This is fantastic! Hopefully you can post more pictures of different views and rides since it looks great!
Wow that's really cool :)
Thanks for the compliments! :)

Progress is moving at a fast pace as both Adventureland Bazaar & Frontierland Hub is complete, now I'm just trying to find a place to fit in New Orleans Square. Also, it's going to be a little awkward with the placing of Fantasyland since when you exit the castle in the game it leads you to Splash Mountain and not Fantasyland like in the real parks, but we'll see how it goes.

Adventureland Bazaar:

Frontierland Hub:

Last edited:

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
More great work! How long has it taken you to do all of this?
Thanks, so far it's taken almost a month.

This is fantastic! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Thank you!

Now you have to make it in Roller Coaster Tycoon World, or Planet Coaster!
Haha, I'm not too sure about that yet, maybe if they announce fireworks shows for RCTW then sure.[DOUBLEPOST=1465666547][/DOUBLEPOST]Getting deeper into Adventure and Frontierland today, I also tested the park to see how much lag it will produce with people in it, let's just say it's results were interesting :sweat:

Pirates Entrance:

I kinda forgot to show you guys the Esplanade as well, I'm gonna remove the tree that's smack dab in the middle of the view:

Close-up castle shot (in the lower left corner is the entrance to the dungeon, where Maleficent resides)

Castle Forecourt:

Nighttime castle shot from the Castle Gardens:

That's all for this update!

Last edited:

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
In case you are wondering, yes I'm still working on the park, I got sidetracked with college orientation and some recent crazy work hours, and also trying to finish an updated 4th of July show before Friday, expect an update with pictures after Monday, have a safe 4th weekend!

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
A quick update before heading off to work, BTM is now completed track wise, just gotta add some scenery.

Now I'm beginning to work on the first game attraction, Jungle Cruise. This one will be interesting because the way the game offers their animals is kinda weird. I took a screenshot of the boat, but it ended up corrupting, I'll try to get it when I get back from work tonight.

That's all for now until this weekend!