Vmk pass not working on hosts games

Does anyone else have the problem of the VMK Pass not working for them. I have been trying ever since they announced the Santa meet and greet and trying to use the VMK Pass but each time something is preventing me from this. One time my computer froze. Another time I get the screen to click to use the pass but cannot click "yes" only cancel. Another time the whole screen goes blank. Another time I had two notices--the first notice was telling me I'm in the queue and number "xxx" and the other was the VMK Pass with the countdown numbers of the queue. The bad part about this was that the original notice was in the very center of the screen and you could not move it. I did get into the room on this time but just as I was in the room--I got booted. Other times if I did not use VMK Pass I would either get dc'd or booted back to the original screen. This is really frustrating.

This has happened to me every single time for a host event. I'm not trying to be rude but what is the point of having a vmk pass if it won't work almost ever? I even took a screen shot of it happening again for me a few moments ago. I honestly am getting fed up with this. I have a chance to get something and then BOOM! This happens to me! Can a staff member please speak on this subject because honestly I am getting annoyed by this...

View attachment 2991

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I have stopped using he pass for host games that I could be in a line longer than 10 minutes I crash. Also sometimes i click it and it does not work I end up having to join the queue again. It has glitches and I am sure Amy and crew are probably working on this as much as they can,