VMK Pet-Peeves

• People who act like your friend, then turn against you.
• People who uses websites outside myvmk to talk/post about you/other people.
• People who harass new people that comes into myvmk.
• People who complains about everything (pirates, new items, etc).
• People who only complains and doesn't appreciate that the game is back, just for that.

(To be continue.. I got more) :stubborn:

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
when ppl say they don't like the idea of oreo items

• People who only complains and doesn't appreciate that the game is back, just for that.

spot on

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
Being booted from a room 30 secs in, for blocking an "entrance" that's non-existing. :facepalm:
Like give me a minute or 2 to load the room. (My internet is slow most of the time) :please:

It just goes to show who those kind of people really are and what lengths they'll resort to just to prove they are right and put up a show. Don't mind them, because there are better people worth much more of your time :)

Foustketeer

Not romantic, too dramatic
(glad someone posted this)

I FRIGGIN HATE THOSE PPL THAT COME UP AND PULL IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMEONE PULLING THEIR LANDYARD OF SITS AT THE STONE!

its RUDE!

Have manners wait your turn its pretty simple to respect others!
I was just coming here to say this. I wholeheartedly agree. I usually try to go into an empty instance, but when someone does it then, it's ridiculously annoying.

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
When you create the nile river with your tears and someone goes and parts it on you like they have some control over your tears or something….UGH

It just goes to show who those kind of people really are and what lengths they'll resort to just to prove they are right and put up a show. Don't mind them, because there are better people worth much more of your time :)
Well... of course I shouldn't mind them but.. It goes to a point. I witnessed someone in the game telling someone "you should go kill yourself". They may think it's a joke and trolling but that's not okay.