VMK Ultimate Game

Description: This game is a mixture of all your favorite classics! It's a six round game, so be ready to stay for awhile! There will be a five minute break between. One grand prize will be given along with two consolation prizes! Be ready for some twists! Up to ten people can play.
Next Game: December 28th at 7 pm EST (subject to change) Prize will be 1* Snowman Magic! Please post here if you think you would like to play!

Rules/Rounds:

Round 1:
This round is cute or boot! However, there will be a twist! This round is a double elimination round. Once you have changed, please stand and I will judge the outfits. Remain standing even if you are safe. I will count down from 3 and then say GO. Then you may sit down. Like any other cute or boot game, one person will be eliminated because of their outfit. The second person will be eliminated because he or she was the last person to sit.

Round 2:
Congratulations! You have all made it to ROUND TWO. This round will be a trivia round. I will ask one question about Disney or VMK. You must remain standing for this round. You must be the first to reply to get a point and the answer must be correct. If you have gotten two points, you may take a seat. If you are the last person to get 2 points, you will be out!
GO

Round 3:
In this round, we will be playing Don't Hit the Floor! BUT there is a twist on this one! We will be playing REVERSE don't hit the floor AND there will be a DOUBLE ELIMINATION! When I say GO, everyone will race to the top step of the stairs. The last person to reach the top step will be out! Then we will play our game of reverse don't hit the floor! I will spin a number, and if that is your row number, you will take ONE step down. When you hit the floor, you may stand next to a generator. The last person to reach the ground is OUT.

Round 4:
This round will be a game of Match My Number! In this round, you must match the number that is on my spinner. Once your number matches, you are safe and you may go through the porter to the break room! The last person to match my number will be OUT! After this round, there will be a short break while I set up for the final two rounds!

----------- BREAK [5 min]

Round 5:
This round will be a game of Falling Chairs! In this round, you will stand on the carpet and wait for the chairs to fall. Only three chairs will fall. The person who does not get a chair will be out.

Round 6:
Each person will be getting a prize of some sort! The grand prize winner will be receiving FLYING CARPET MAGIC. To the two who do not receive a grand prize, you will get a consolation prize, so stick around in the losing room. This round will be a porter game. There are three porters to choose from. Only one is the winning porter. You will spin a number first. We will choose porters in order from the highest to lowest number. For example, if you spin a three, someone else spins a 4, and someone else spins a 6, the 6 will be the first to choose their porter, and the 4 will be the last to choose their porter. I will open your turnstiles, but you may not enter the porters until I say GO. Whoever gets to the porter next to me will win the game.

DISCLAIMERS: I am not responsible for anyone who is disconnected. The game will go on as planned. If I get disconnected, wait for me to come back. If you are out, you must leave so as not to cause too much lag. No inappropriate behavior will be tolerated. I am not responsible for anyone who is out due to lag. My judging is absolute. There is no room for negotiation.