VMKLand

Snaps

mischief managed
Was anyone a part of VMKLand forums? It was a smaller community but a really tight-knit one. I haven't really found anyone from it unfortunately, they were like my family.

I was AwesomeAllyGirl on there, probably changed to Silly.Lily. Or SillyAlly later though I'm not sure.

Snaps

mischief managed
Squid said:
I've never heard of it either. Kind of interested to hear about what it is/was though!
it was a smaller vmk fan forum. c: it was really awesome, we had contests a lot. i completely forgot the name for the longest time, but all these memories are coming back, ahhh. we called ourselves "the ohana" around vmk since we couldn't mention third-party sites. it really was like a family.

Yes! I was Belin and your name sounds awfully familiar.

VMKLand was the only fansite that I frequented because of the community (we were like a family). I met most of my closest friends on there like WafflePrincess and WizardAndy.

Squid

Kind of wish I found out about it during the VMK days! Sounds like a fun time! (:
I actually didn't hear about VMKMagic until way on in the game when I found out it was closing and friends had asked to keep in touch on there!
Thinking about it now, I wish I was more aware about all the fan sites there were for the game to better keep in touch.

Snaps

mischief managed
MagicMatt said:
Yes! I was Belin and your name sounds awfully familiar.

VMKLand was the only fansite that I frequented because of the community (we were like a family). I met most of my closest friends on there like WafflePrincess and WizardAndy.
i remember you! and i remember waffleprincess and wizardandy. ahhh all the memories are flooding back.
i think i won a video contest on the site once.
vmkland was my favorite forum site at the time, vmkmagic in second. i miss it.

VMKLand is where I was totally addicted. Just found this thread trying to google for it lol
I thought LadyVader created another forum thing with the same name.