waiting in the queue all the way through only to never actually enter the room when its my turn

Tohrukun

this happened to me for the second time this week:
ill be in queue (ive been avoiding using vmk pass recently) and ill get all the way down to my turn, only to find that when i would normally be pulled into the room, i instead get a black screen. and when i click the map, this usually indicates that i was not actually pulled into the room, as i am then unable to X out of the map :(

just pointing out this issue! :o
@Amy

Neda

This has happened to me before, it's awful.

I assumed I needed a reload so I was going to type that out to the host because even though I couldn't see I knew they could.(I've seen other people do that in the past) but I wasn't able to type that out to the hosts because I clicked the map and so I just re entered the queue

Tohrukun

This has happened to me before, it's awful.

I assumed I needed a reload so I was going to type that out to the host because even though I couldn't see I knew they could.(I've seen other people do that in the past) but I wasn't able to type that out to the hosts because I clicked the map and so I just re entered the queue
literally i did the same thing tonight haha i tried typing "um i need a reload pls"
but nope :o

Tohrukun

I had that and I used the CFH button and explained my situation and I got pulled in so try that next time?
the problems with that were:
a. it was like 5 mins before it was over so there was no point
b. im on a mac so CFH makes me crash, plus i tend to dc loop a lot so that wouldve just created issues for me D:

the problems with that were:
a. it was like 5 mins before it was over so there was no point
b. im on a mac so CFH makes me crash, plus i tend to dc loop a lot so that wouldve just created issues for me D:
If you use MyVMK Experience (if you're not running OS X El Capitan), there's no crashing when you send in a call for help.
Your situation has happened to me before and within a minute or two, I was pulled into the room after sending a CFH. It's always worth a shot to try it, especially after waiting so long on queue.