Walkable clouds.

Since the pink clouds and the black clouds are walkable, it only makes sense to make the white clouds walkable as well.

Please?

Myth

They originally were walkable before they were sold to us (I remember because Amy had some in her refreshments room).

Since the Royal Cloud Prop and Dark Cloud Prop were released quite some time ago, we probably won't alter them since people have already used them in room building. Perhaps one day (no promises) we'll release a new version that is walkable.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Could we was ask to see if anyone really does not want them walk able they are a pain the way they are to build with since you can not walk on them. Could they be made walk able and stack able? I think it would be nice to make a walk able white cloud then. I do understand that some have built so you can not walk on them and know that could cause issues. Though I am not sure if it really effects anyone that I know. However, it could effect host games. That would be a major issues and thus should stay the same.

That said every!!!!! player I talk to that is building with clouds say I wish it was walk able.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Or could you make water rugs that are clear. The do not ripple blue to solve the issue. Though those rugs tend to cause a room to lag it is better than nothing :) Thanks :)

I like the clouds not walk-able sometimes ,like, when I'm using them to block the entrance, but there are times when I prefer them to be walk-able and times when I don't. It matters on what I'm using the clouds for :cloud9:

PudgeTheFish

I like the clouds not walk-able sometimes ,like, when I'm using them to block the entrance, but there are times when I prefer them to be walk-able and times when I don't. It matters on what I'm using the clouds for :cloud9:
All hail the cloud[emoji7]

Tohrukun

Since the Royal Cloud Prop and Dark Cloud Prop were released quite some time ago, we probably won't alter them since people have already used them in room building. Perhaps one day (no promises) we'll release a new version that is walkable.
it would be awesome to have a feature in which some items have the option of whether the owner wants them to be walkable or not
this could include things like clouds, rocks, crates, gingerbread roof pieces or blocks, etc.

Last edited: