Waterpark Pieces

Every time I try to edit my waterpark pieces in my room, my game freezes and I have to re-login. Is that because there's so much traffic right now?

And I don't know if this is a bug or not, but in the waterpark packs are there supposed to be two teleporters? Because I only got one.. What am I supposed to do with one half of a teleporter?

Same thing is happening to me, and I only got 1 teleporter in the pack also, yes there should be 2. Once the items are put out if I click on them to move I can't , can't move anything at all, can't leave the room , can't move or talk

Grizzly

We removed all the glitched teleporters - if you still have one for whatever reason just send in a call for help and a staff member will remove it for you.

Thanks for the fix! Working great now.
I bought a starter pack and the glitched teleporter was removed. I don't see any teleporter now in my inverntory. Can it be replaced or has it been recycled into pixeldom? ;)

Chanclyn

I am having trouble with my ride start piece every time I place it it disappears. Then when I try to move I It has vanished freeze have to log out and re enter room.. Then my ride part appears in my inventory,, But now it is gone!!! It has vanished.......

aliceblue

I'm still only seeing one ride pack (Starter Pack 1) in the shop, plus the individual pieces. Shouldn't there also be a Starter Pack 2, Extension Pack, Builder Pack 1 and Builder Pack 2? Is this a bug, or were the rest of the packs not included for some reason?