WDW Trivia Returns

xwing

Greetings everyone,

I wanted to announce the return of my trivia game which will be opening on Friday around 8PM. This is an edit on my original post to show more screenshots and announce a slight change to how you become a contestant. Due to problems uploading screenshots I will breakdown the new rules on how to play.

When you enter my WDW Trivia Returns room you will walk across the front row and get on your doom buggy to enter the Queue Line. The Doom Buggy will bring you to the turnstile which will be opened by me to let three players enter contestant row. Originally I was going to use a random number generator but to be fair to everyone decided to switch to this system instead. Now if you just want to watch you are more than welcome to take a seat in the blue chairs.

Rules of the Game:

1. Three players will take their seats in the haunted mansion rocking chairs up front after getting passed the turnstile.

2. Once we are ready to play I will start asking questions from one of the four parks at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.

3. If you know the answer try and be the first to light your candle.

4. Wait for me to say your name then answer the question.

5. For each question you get correct you will be awarded 1 point.

6. The first player to reach 3 points will win the game.

7. All players will exit contestant row using the Toy Story Mania Ride Start.

8. This will take them into the prize room.

9. Only the winner will be able to choose a prize from this room of their choice with the exception of ride pieces and the divider ropes in the room.

10. If you did not win you can jump back on the Toy Story Mania Ride Start in this room to return to the WDW Trivia Game.

I will hopefully be able to add screenshots later but wanted to at least update the new rules.

This game may be tweaked a little but for now this gives you a breakdown of how the game works. When I first started this game on the original VMK there was a very special guest in my audience who developed this magical world. For those who are unfamiliar with who this was his name was Yavn in the game and provided some tips which I incorporated into my game. He still works for Disney Interactive but now develops mobile platform games. I hope to see you at the grand opening and to find the room please search for WDW Trivia Returns.

P.S. This could be changed to haunted mansion trivia from time to time in the future which was the original idea before I created WDW Trivia on original VMK. Please give me your thoughts on this idea and feel free to provide any suggestions on other Disney trivia you may want to see.

See you real soon!!!

xwing

Last edited:
Greetings everyone,

I wanted to announce the return of my trivia game which will be opening on Friday around 8PM. Below is a screenshot from the game room and as you can see there are three chairs up front for my contestants.

View attachment 7848

So now for the rules of the game which are listed below.

1. Players enter the room and take a seat in one of the PhilharMagic blue chairs.

2. Once we have enough players to play I will spin a number generator to choose the player. Now the way this works is starting from front row left this would be seat 1, then moving left to right seat 2 and so on. If the number comes up the same for player 2 then we will spin again and add the numbers together or subtract if it's a higher number.

3. When I have three players they will enter via the turnstile and take their seat in the front rocking chairs with the candle in front.

4. Now that we are ready to play I will break down the game rules below.

a. I will ask a question from one of the Walt Disney World parks.

b. To answer you will try and be the first to light your candle.

c. If you answer correctly you will be awarded a point but if incorrect we move to another question with no points awarded.

d. The first player to reach 3 points wins the game.

e. The winning player will enter the coffin teleporter to enter my prize room which you get to choose what you want.

f. If you did not win you will be awarded with a pin of my choice.

This game may be tweaked a little but for now this gives you a breakdown of how the game works. When I first started this game on the original VMK there was a very special guest in my audience who developed this magical world. For those who are unfamiliar with who this was his name was Yavn in the game and provided some tips which I incorporated into my game. He still works for Disney Interactive but now develops mobile platform games. I hope to see you at the grand opening and to find the room please search for WDW Trivia Returns.

See you real soon!!!

xwing
This sounds great! I tried creating a game room in the old VMK but it never really worked out. I can't wait to play and that is awesome that Yavn helped out too! :)