Weird Glitch and Strange Quest Pop-up

See below for Quest Pop-up Glitch (?)

I was riding Peter Pan when I froze and got a pop message saying "Did not reach level 221. You are now Level 80" I clicked ok and tried to reenter Fantasyland Courtyard and was greeted with a long queue to a strange room. Anyone have any ideas?
upload_2014-6-15_13-50-16.png

Last edited:
I didn't wait around to see if it did. Just closed out and re-loaded. Makes me wonder what i would have found if I waited....but over 1800 in queue, could have been a while LOL

Jasmine

They're called packet bugs. There used to be a ton before Amy fixed them. Every now and then you'll still get some though. The rides always seemed to make more pop up for me (before the bugs were fixed).

They're called packet bugs. There used to be a ton before Amy fixed them. Every now and then you'll still get some though. The rides always seemed to make more pop up for me (before the bugs were fixed).
Thanks for the info. It all has me very VERY VERY VERY concerned about the safety of playing on MyVMK any further. Both times this has happened to me, my WiFi Adapter has ceased working. Both times I have had to do several restarts and to completely reconfigure my adapter in order to get it working again.
Is this related to the "packet bugs" or are there more severe security risks that we are not being made aware of going on in the game.

It all very concerning, and if its a security issue, my computer and personal information are not worth being put at risk for a game that is in development. Its starting to feel like we are guinea pigs for some grand experiment.

Jasmine

Thanks for the info. It all has me very VERY VERY VERY concerned about the safety of playing on MyVMK any further. Both times this has happened to me, my WiFi Adapter has ceased working. Both times I have had to do several restarts and to completely reconfigure my adapter in order to get it working again.
Is this related to the "packet bugs" or are there more severe security risks that we are not being made aware of going on in the game.

It all very concerning, and if its a security issue, my computer and personal information are not worth being put at risk for a game that is in development. Its starting to feel like we are guinea pigs for some grand experiment.
That's pretty strange. They're not supposed to cause anything like that and I don't recall anyone else having any issues like that either.

Your wifi adapter suddenly stopping working makes me think of a virus.

Your wifi adapter suddenly stopping working makes me think of a virus.
My thoughts exactly Jasmine. My protection is up to date, firewalls in place and I have run several scans on my end, which leads me to being very concerned about my personal info and computer's safety.

I should add, I'm not trying to make any accusations, just expressing a concern. I am continuing to look into on my end to make sure my adapter, drivers or a virus aren't the cause.

Last edited:

Jasmine

My thoughts exactly Jasmine. My protection is up to date, firewalls in place and I have run several scans on my end, which leads me to being very concerned about my personal info and computer's safety.

I should add, I'm not trying to make any accusations, just expressing a concern. I am continuing to look into on my end to make sure my adapter, drivers or a virus aren't the cause.
Oh yeah, I didn't think you were. I'd be concerned if this was happening to me too. I can only assume it's something on your end because no one else has ever reported anything similar. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :(

I run into packet bugs very often and have no internet problems when this happens.. That's weird..huh
Agreed...

I run into packet bugs very often and have no internet problems when this happens.. That's weird..huh
Thanks for the input Everest. I'm looking into it more on my end and trying to find some resolution, since you're the second person to respond saying they have had issue with packet bug not effecting their connectivity. It's just the having it happen 2 times now which raises concern with me.

On the fun side of it....each time its happened, a small part of me gets excited I may have won some super exclusive hidden prize or something. But alas, as Charlie Brown would say, "I got a rock." :)