Weirdest glitch ever..

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer

Okay so there are many strange things going on in Fireworks lobby right now.
1- you can see the person with inferno. And scuba suit.
2-Also tornado magic has been going on.
3-me and four other people keep switching to one person in the room- our character freezes, and when we talk we are all literally in ONE person. Like we are speaking, and it comes out as one of the people in the room. Basically one body with four people in it. Four confused people.
4- when we try to move, the character glitches and slides all around the room.
5-this is kind of fun.

The inferno, scuba, and any other unreleased items that non-staff players have is an inventory mix up. Some how staffs' inventory has glitched over to theirs- Happened multiple times tonight, it'll get fixed. The other glitches have also been happening.

Personally, I find all of these glitches hilarious. Disappointed I haven't gotten to be part of them yet. Savor them while you can :P

disneyfacts

This is probably caused by playing Fireworks (seems to be it - it's only happened after a game and people who haven't played it haven't gotten the glitch). Just know that anything you do while glitched won't count/show up in your inventory.

Edit: You possess someone when you enter a room with another person who has played Fireworks. It's happened in the quest quarters, haven't tried it anywhere else.

Amy

Head Administrator
heh I see what happened. This didn't show up during testing because noone plays fireworks in the test server x_x

I actually had Amy's inventory last night (took a pic of myself in green flip flops and minnie hat while I had the chance!). Unfortunately, when it corrected itself, the two keys I had won were gone. :-/