what are ya'll doing for valentines day? and who is your valentine?

Chill

i plan to eat ice cream alone and MAYBE just maybe do something productive... like play hm. :p
also i REALLY hate to be that grammar nazi person but the title says ya'll when it actually should be y'all, since it's a contraction for "you all". sorry i hate myself for pointing that out but it was bugging me a lot

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
We'll I have A lacrosse Tournament in Santa Barbara with my college team, but my parents are coming to watch so maybe they can bring me some see's candy thats literally all I want haha

-Lex-

Cat lady, and slightly awkward bartender.
Going to a Paranormal Illusionist show and dinner with my boyfriend :)

BetterDays

Not much! I have a party the night before so I'm gonna try to request off so I can sleep in on the 14th and then get stuff done! I have a bunch of cute things I want to make for my friends. I love Valentine's Day, single or not! There are so many cute things.

Update on my life: my teammates and I are going to see 50 shades of grey bc that's how you spend a Valentine's Day with 9 other girls.[DOUBLEPOST=1422959072][/DOUBLEPOST]
My boyfriend Absolut and I are going to just spend the night in probably.
This.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Recovering from UCF tour, wandering Downtown Disney, getting Ghirardelli, and flying from Tampa to Columbus. College tours are crazy.

Bindingkey

i'll probably be watching a Disney movie on Netflix.[DOUBLEPOST=1422961567][/DOUBLEPOST]
Recovering from UCF tour, wandering Downtown Disney, getting Ghirardelli, and flying from Tampa to Columbus. College tours are crazy.
these are honestly the most beautiful things to do for anything

xaudrix

Being A SiteOwner Keeps Me Busy.
IF we're not working which we probablly will be my boyfriend and I will probably get some wine and watch the interview on netflix. he's been talking up his valentines present so much but i have no idea what it is, so i hope its not disappointing because he's not that good with presents tbh. But neither am I. I just want chocolate. I love the chocolate that has carmel and different fruit flavored creams inside like cherry citrus and strawberry. OMG those are to diee for!

Last edited:
i'll probably be working
and then seeing my boyfriend and then passing out with my bf bc work

MissWrath

My boyfriend will be my Valentine, and we'll be staying home playing Battlefield 4 and other First Person Shooters. Drinking Mountain Dew and eating Pizza. :)