What Are You Thankful For?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cheesy but true... I am thankful for my lovely family and amazing friends, here and in real life. I am thankful that we can afford to put food on the table and pay our bills every month. I am thankful for our new rescue cat who brings such joy to us (except when in killer/hungry mode - then she is just plain scary).

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I am thankful for my health! My sister's boyfriend has the flu right now so he most likely won't be able to come celebrate it with us sadly. I am also thankful for my family and friends, having a roof over my head and food to eat every day. I am so blessed more than I even know and I thank God for his watchful care over my family and me. Despite my Dad getting laid off from his job I know God will continuously take care of us and provide for us. Many things in life change but He will never change! Happy Thanksgiving everyone and God Bless!
:fall: :twist:

MsMaryMack

I am thankful for my friends and family. Without them, I don't know what I would do. I am also very thankful for all those fighting for our freedom. They never get the recognition they deserve. They are away from their families during the holidays, sacrificing their lives for us. I am forever grateful and wish them a happy and safe holiday season!

I'm always thankful for my family and friends, and just last night it occurred to me that I'm also very thankful for my skills, knowledge, and ability to learn new skills and increase my knowledge.
On MyVMK I'm thankful for my Splash Mountain Bayou Room! I haven't been on in quite a while and have no idea when it became available, but thank you so much @Amy and/or whoever was responsible for making my old VMK room live again!

i am thankful for kim kardashian being held hostage in paris because she deserves a film and a well deserved emmy for the documentary film of the traumatic experience!

also kayne exposing beyonce for who she is ! #beyonceisoverparty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.