What did MyVMK_Santa give you? Ho ho ho! (Or, what is your Queue number?)

What did MyVMK_Santa give you? Ho ho ho! (Or, what is your Queue number?) DAY #3!

Rumors say someone got 5* bat magic.... :O (Rumor confirmed by multiple sources.)

Firework magic confirmed obtained! (TiggerLily || Confirmed by Jason )

Optional: What is your Queue number if you're not in yet? :) It's a slow 000000 for me. Been waiting since #150! (Was at 67 when the event ended.)

Check out my picture album here: http://imgur.com/a/rPEnn
Today's pics at the bottom! :D

DAY 2 (MONDAY)

I got in at spot 9. :D Currently at: I'M IN IN IN. (( I got those red-green dancing shoes! :D ))

---- ALBUM UPDATED with Day 2 images and .gifs! :D

Summary of my wish to Santa:

I want something that no one can provide me. I want to finish my sci-fi novel, and become a published author. I take inspiration from the late Iain M. Banks whom passed from cancer last June.... I guess I'd wish for a cure for cancer. It's a sad thing to lose an idol to such a disease. Thanks Santa! :D

Sadly, there are apparently people who think everyone who makes a "Sob story" are hopeless grinches that want stuff. I just wanna clear up, that I could care less about items. It's a virtual world, so there isn't a better place to let my feelings out and make others happy. No doubt there might be a few who have done the same to get a "good" present, but please, be considerate of everyone and their feelings. I don't want anyone to be heartbroken this season. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. <3

-----------
Joshzj got fireworks. (Confirmed by me.)

DAY #3! VVVVVVVVV

I didn't go today. I got in Day 2 so I gave others a chance. :)

DAY #4! VVVVVVVVV

Started at Queue #46! :D Got in and wished for the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor guest room. I hope the elves are able to deliver a present so large! :D From the ride, I got a Magenta Candy Cane. Pictures uploading, and should be put with the rest of the album!

DAY #5! VVVVVVVVV

I had previously decided to skip this one, as I got in two days previous (I'm also gonna skip day 6) and I fell asleep and missed the updating of this thread. So sorry about that, but I was hella tired!

Do NOT harass players who get things like magic or other rare items. Please, respect the spirit of Christmas. HO HO HO!

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
It's funny, i asked for 4* snowman magic and didn't get it, which is available in shop and cheaper than most magic, yet someone got 5* bat.......

okay then

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
It's funny, i asked for 4* snowman magic and didn't get it, which is available in shop and cheaper than most magic, yet someone got 5* bat.......

okay then
That person could be fibbing :), to my knowledge that wasn't actually confirmed. Don't be discouraged! Maybe we'll get what we asked for ON Christmas, that would be swell!