What Disney Character are you Being for Halloween?

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
Hey everyone! So, I know how much all of you love Disney, obviously! And, Halloween is just around the corner, so I know there are at least a few of us who are being a Disney character for Halloween. In the spirit of the holiday, I've decided to create a thread for everyone to post what their costumes look like, or tell us what character you are being! I actually just finished hemming/creating my costume this morning, it's completely original, this costume cannot be found in any costume store so I'm really excited to wear it! I did however buy a couple pieces to complete my costume, such as the gloves and socks, but everything else is done by yours truly! This is my version of Belle, from Beauty and the Beast:

I'm also planning on making a hair bow with the same material as the dress, and i will be wearing sparkly, royal blue, shoes! And of course I will have my hair down and curly like Belle's!

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
I'm not planning to dress up this year, but that dress is really great! I love it :)
Thank you! :) I'm going out dancing with some friends for a Halloween even in a couple weeks :) I didn't want to wear anything too long, but I also didn't want something that people would give me dirty looks for ya know!? :D So i thought this would be perfect

Jasmine

I don't have a costume yet, but I want to be Jasmine because that's my name and oddly enough, I never was her as a child...

obsessions

that's so cute! it reminds me of both belle and jane from tarzan.
i'm not going to be a disney character, but i just think that's really cool that you made your own! it looks amazing.

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
that's so cute! it reminds me of both belle and jane from tarzan.
i'm not going to be a disney character, but i just think that's really cool that you made your own! it looks amazing.
You're so right! It totally reminds me of Jane haha! I just thought of that now!

But thank you so much :)

Even though I don't dress up for Halloween, if I COULD be a Disney character I'd love dressing as Vanellope or one of the other sugar rush racers. I'm a pretty short person and I absolutely love kart racers so it'd seem a perfect fit, plus all of the racers have such cool designs. Gloyd Orangeboar in particular is actually perfect for halloween what with all the candy corn in his design xD

I'm not going as a Disney character, but I just bought my Legends of the Hidden Temple contestant costume. A purple parrot, to be exact.

not sure yet if i'm going with my boy or just friends,
but couple costume as mickey and minnie, i've been waiting for it
or just something with my friends like whatever they want