What Do You Listen To?

mark

10 mins late to everything
What do you listen to a lot?

*this is nice if you post because you can prob change your mind later on and check and be like

alot i listened to THAT song over and over?!

I really like listening to Ed Sheeran occasionally

and i site do you wanna build a snowman in my head all the time

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I listen to a lot of rap music. Eminem and 50 Cent. Most recently, I can't stop playing Almost Famous by Eminem

I listen to everything from The Beatles and Springsteen to The Wanted and One Direction. Depends on my mood. But lately it's been a lot of sitting at the piano and singing "Let It Go" haha.

Miss

Anything that makes me happy! I don't have anything specific I listen to! If I like it, I like it, no matter the genre :aww:

I listen to Nicki Minaj and Demi Lovato.
Madonna.. Cher.. umm..
Willam Belli..

iamabigdisfan

I listen to a variety of music. Anything from CeeLo Green to Bon Jovi, Joan Jett, Pink, Aerosmith, Elvis. Basically what ever hits my ear!

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
i mainly listen to pop but i have really started to get into alternative/pop!

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
I like all kinds of music but mainly I listen to old-time (50s/60s), classic rock, hits of the 80s~ and modern indie and punk music. Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Elvis, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, The Doors, Joan Jett, Blondie, Bon Jovi, Queen, The Ramones, The Runaways, No Doubt, ACDC, The Rolling Stones, Heart, Areosmith, Nirvana, Bright Eyes, Iron & Wine, Fleet Foxes, She & Him, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Blink-182, Bowling for Soup, Mayday Parade, Lana Del Rey, Marina and the Diamonds, We Are the In Crowd, All Time Low, The Lumineers and Margot & the Nuclear So and So’s.