What do you think of this weeks releases?

CoocooIcjscal

I like the sits pins! the emporium items are cool, the rarest gold chest item i've seen was the pirate dory furniture ( not sure if it's the rarest i could be wrong). It's nice but i feel like for the rarest gold chest prize we need something that stands out more..like when we had patriotic stitch, or coral magic, or the fountain of falling stars, the hail hades,ect...Just my opinion tho. Overall great job!

umm. Where's the bucket of Dead fish?? lol PS. Is the pebble carpet not supposed to be walkable? Thanks!
I wanted this, too XD not wait dead fish, never mind, I wanted the Nemo and his Dad in a bucket, but not dead XD

KaySeeKay15

I love this theme so i automatically like the items! I feel like the SITS pins are cute, but their design does not match the theme or original VMK which is kinda disappointing. I also agree that we could use more things in the chest. Although, i think it is a great start and am so excited to see where the game goes from here :) I appreciate you asking our opinions

I cannot thank you enough for these new items! I have so many ideas and everything! Thank you so so very much @Amy for this! Really, for everything if I'm being honest, I know I haven't been on as long as the rest of the folks here but let me tell you that I can tell theres a positive change in energy and in the game. Thank you so very much <3

VMKfan

The atmosphere has definitely changed for the better. As for the items however, the SITs pins are different but somewhat ok. The furniture items don't look like they really fit in at all. Either way thank you for doing your best.

Honestly so excited for this month and all the cool new furniture is great, haven't seen all of the chest items but what i have seen is great :D. The sit pins are cute honestly they look great and I know its not the style of the original game but this isn't the original game no matter how much we can compare it to, but this game is great and I think some change is a good thing :D. Also I think we can all say the atmosphere has changed and feels great and can't wait to get back into the game again. I appreciate all the work you have done for us @Amy <3

Everything this week in the shops and the stone are super nice! The quality of the items have improved greatly. Loving what we have so far.