What happened to the magic?

Guys and Gals please be respectful. Amy and her staff are all doing their best to help keep the magic alive. You have to give her credit for doing a ton of this stuff herself. She has an amazing staff to help her out with some stuff but she is doing most of it. it isn’t easy. Life happens to the best of us. between deaths in the family or friend problems or family issues or anything. you cant keep calling anybody out specifically for one problem after another, Its pretty much bullying. i am honestly sick of hearing all the hate and everything from the community. VMK was created from the magic of everyone being friends and being helpful and all this other stuff. There wasn't as much hate in the original than there is now and i am really getting sick of how people treat other people in game and on the forums. If it weren’t for my friends i would have quit long ago. This community is too worried about pixels then they are about real life. This game is not your life. It’s just a game. Maybe i am just being a little overdramatic but that is who i am. I don't really care what kind of comments you want to leave on this. It is how i feel about the community as a whole. I feel that if we actually cared about VMK being brought back, there would not be as much hate, but everybody is just like "we want this" or "we want that" and I am sick of hearing about all of it. Amy can't help what happened to her computers, yet we keep demanding more from her. She is only one person. Please stop hating on everything. Like i said before, it is just a game made of pixels. Its not actual items, and yet you think that it makes you "rich". Please stop acting like children. I understand some of us are, but a lot of us are older because VMK was our game growing up and from what I have seen, a lot of us have not grown up even though we have grown older. So I am saying once more, please be respectful of the other members of the community because we all have problems in life that we deal with at different times. Be Respectful Please

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
As much as you hate certain behavior, nothing is going to change, it's like this nearly everywhere. I never worry about it because I know that Amy doesn't let any negative comments get to her - she's already come this far and there's no point in melting down now. There is also tons of support from other sides of this community, not everyone is hateful. You just have to ignore it, because words won't stop them.

princessindy

I completely agree. People seem to forget this is a free game that Amy brought back to life. I am tired of all the negative comments. I applaud Amy with all she has done and for still trying her hardest to bring back the magic even though so many selfish people try to bring her down.

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
Snow, good job. very well said.

Everyone, also keep in mind that amy and her staff team are providing their time and effort on something they don't have to do. they're doing this for us. because they love us and they want to see the magic live once again and they want us to be happy. Aren't we all being just a little selfish? We're acting like amy's life revolves around us. This is in no way meant to attack anyone, but amy is a human being just like us who needs to breathe, eat and sleep. She stays up until 6am her time running maintenance and adding things to the game. i can understand we have some negative opinions and we're disappointed that we didn't get exactly what we want, but this entire situation is being blown completely out of proportion here. we all need to take a step back and breathe. there's literally so much tension with everyone right now and it's not good for any of us. we're a family, whether you see it like that or not. we need to stick together. In order to get what we've been waiting for for so long, we might just have to give a little, too. we might have to sacrifice just a little bit more time in order for things to go according to plan. jumping at amy and the team right now certainly isn't going to motivate them to do anything else for us. We need to look at the big picture. it's not just about us or our disappointment, (although we're just as important in the magic of vmk as the staff are) but it's about growing together and getting through this struggle. All families go through hardships and tough times. So are we. We will all get through this together.

InfinityFay

:dizzy:

You guys (the entire forum community) do realize if you push Amy over the edge or make her feel like she can't deal with this, she'll most likely close the game (at least that's my prediction)? OVMK closed over some drama... So why wouldn't MyVMK close over drama and family problems? Just stop commenting. Play some jungle cruise and have fun with your friends. It's Thursday and this insanity has been going on for almost a week. These posts and the shout box comments give me anxiety :surrender:

And with that, I'm going to take my own advice and stop commenting.