Votes: 27 11.6%

Votes: 10 4.3%

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • 5+

Votes: 11 4.7%

• Total voters

brainfreeze

The one and only...
In the first few minutes of the of the very first event, I was given a Dreams Logo pin at Frontierland Dock..

So far, it's the only thing I've won.

Fiyero

It's just sad to me that some people have won numerous items and are still complaining, while others haven't won anything

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
It's just sad to me that some people have won numerous items and are still complaining, while others haven't won anything
That did honestly irritate me as well. I saw someone wearing Dream ears and a Dream shirt (the most coveted items of the series) and they were complaining that no staff showed up in the room they waited in at all, and how this month so far is dumb and ridiculous, etc. Honestly it just makes those that haven't even won yet feel that much more discouraged :/.

I've won twice, which I found to be a miracle haha, but I've won 2 furniture chairs and I'm happy as a clam. It's a fun experience, but it's only fun if you make it so. Instead of sitting around and whining about how you wasted 2 hours, enjoy the experience by interacting with new people. Have fun with it. I've met some really cool new people the past 2 days than I have met in the past 6 months. This event can be a good thing if you allow it to be.

Last edited:

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I've won Dream Ears. That was in the very first event, so I'm on a unlucky streak lately. I'm just happy I've gotten something though without having to trade for it. I remember only getting Light green lightcycles in the original VMK. So I'm very happy to have the ears.

I hope everyone wins this month. It's hard to enjoy this month with so much negativity over only the first couple days of the month...

I was unable to be on for the first two weeks of the month because of personal reasons. But ever since then I've been on when I could be and it took me a week to finally get anything. I have met some AMAZING people while waiting in rooms though and I talk with two people daily now because of it. I will admit that I get irritated when people are wearing dream shirts, ears and a badge yet continue to win while I hadn't (I won my first item today - green lightcycle). However, I am grateful for the new friends I have made. I also got to be in a room with some fantastic people today. I had already won my lightycle (not excited since I'm picky with furniture, but I'm still grateful) and then I went to a room to make a trade with another player. While in that room a host appeared and was handing out badges. Almost everyone that won had to give it away since they already had one, but none of them were asking for items in return, they just FLAT OUT gave them away, and it made me happy just seeing it. THEN I became a very lucky lost girl and received one from a winner as well. Needless to say, while there are MANY that are complaining about what they have or don't have, I have to say that I am so happy to be apart of this community because there are also some very wonderful players that would rather grant a dream than receive one. Another incident of wonderful players was yesterday where I made a friend. I sat by her in both events and she won BOTH times. However, after the second win she traded me her dream item from the morning event and I felt so happy to have even just met her. She truly is a wonderful person. I don't think I would have continued playing had I only experienced negative people. But since I've made friends and had some wonderful experiences, I am now on the positive side and thank the staff for this event <3

sorry for the long post, I got emotional about this event today lol.

in order
Ears
Hook Chair
Poster
Turret
Turret
Shirt
Turret
Ears
Most consolation pins

Def not hopeless, try not to stay in the same room for 2 hours. Move around !

Last edited:

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
In order:
Shirt
Ears
Turret
Logo pin
Shirt

I'm grateful for what I have won and I wish everyone luck in getting their dream items.