What is something you like about yourself that others do not or wouldn't like?

The other day I was considering changing things about myself that I personally liked because of the influence that society has on me. I decided against it.

What are some things that you like about yourself but society tells us we shouldnt like?

For me, its my long shaggy hair and a slight gap between my 2 front teeth, also I'm Pigiend toed, I used to be self-conscious about it but now I'm alright with it. I feel these things add character and If I were to remove or correct these quirks I would be changing a lot of who I am just to fall in line with society's standards.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
]Being an introvert. I like being alone, I'm okay with being alone, I enjoy it, and yes, more so than being with people sometimes, if not most of the time. I like being able to relax and think about the things I need to think about without interruption, and get things done, etc. My friends and family are always complaining about it to me, like I need to get out more and that it's unhealthy. It isn't, plus another reason, people just exhaust me, sometimes. Like, people get so hyper and..I'm just laid back and I can't handle it, I get annoyed lol

LadyMagic

]Being an introvert. I like being alone, I'm okay with being alone, I enjoy it, and yes, more so than being with people sometimes, if not most of the time. I like being able to relax and think about the things I need to think about without interruption, and get things done, etc. My friends and family are always complaining about it to me, like I need to get out more and that it's unhealthy. It isn't, plus another reason, people just exhaust me, sometimes. Like, people get so hyper and..I'm just laid back and I can't handle it, I get annoyed lol
YES YES YES this is me exactly

Scoot

Do you believe everything on the internet
I guess society likes everyone else to cater to their own wee sensitivities, so I like that I'll blurt out or say things that push those buttons. Life's a lot tougher than anything I have to say, kid, and the entire world won't shape up to please you. I also like my not-stunning brown eyes.

Oh, Grey, do you mean "pigeon-toed"? Many people think it's a cute thing to do and they do it on purpose.

I'm pretty shy and soft-spoken, even virtually. I got teased about it from elementary school to high school, and it was something I couldn't stand about myself. But since I started college and was able to break away from those people I saw every day for 12 or so years who constantly nagged me, it became a lot easier. And I just accepted the fact that I have a very active mind :rainbow:

My honesty. I'm a super honest person. I hate when people aren't completely honest with me, even if they're just trying to spare hard feelings. I just like to be completely honest with people even if they don't like what I have to say. :)

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
My inability to get angry or hold a grudge. Like if something happens where i should be upset/angry, i only get frustrated/annoyed for like a minute with no outbursts or rage, then i'll just take a breather and let it go. As for grudges, they tend to last anywhere from 1 to 10 mins and I think the longest was for like 30 mins or so and this only occured once.
I don't get why people tell me I need to get angry more. :blue:

I'm really shy and everyone in real life is saying that I shouldn't be. Like, I don't like to talk that much,but I don't mind not talking that much.

My sense of humor. Some people think I'm a huge jerk for my rude sense of humor. I love it though. I've considered adjusting some things, but when I did I didn't feel I was being honest with myself.
So I love being rude.