What is the best day of your life so far?

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I made this thread on OVMKF, and it got a lot of replays. But I kind of forgot about it since now.

Anyways, what is the greatest day of your life? As some of you know, my family has had season tickets for the Brewers since before I was even born! And when you have season tickets for every game, you get tickets to all of the playoff games as well. So after years of me going to games, and the team sucking, 2011 was finally our year!... Well, as close to our year as we have ever gotten since 1982. Anyways, this right here is the greatest moment of my life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ8YbAWtl5g

Krayonz

Flower Princess
I dont have a greatest day just yet! But i do have the greatest moment!The greatest moment of my life thus far was finally figured out what i wanted to pursue in school which was nursing, and then eventually radiology. I love the idea of reading xrays and stuff. I know it sounds kinda funny but yeah :) haha

The greatest day of my life was when I made the best friend in the world. She puts me in a fantastic mood everyday & I couldn't ask for a better person to hang around with.

Thanks for everything BlackDawn! :)

supernovagirl

Even though it wasn't their first time winning the World Series in 83 years, it's probably the most memorable. October 30th, 2013. It was game six and the Sox were up by 5 runs when Koji Uehara threw the last pitch of the game, sealing the fate of the World Series.
I had always been a Red Sox fan, but in 2009, I had become obsessed. After what happened in September of 2011 and all of 2012 and the boston bombing on Patriots day, I couldn't have been more proud of my team.

But there's also February 8th, 2012 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a certain day in May of this past year when I met a certain someone was probably the best day so far. My life is changing because of it, and it's going to hopefully be a heck of a lot better.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Even though it wasn't their first time winning the World Series in 83 years, it's probably the most memorable. October 30th, 2013. It was game six and the Sox were up by 5 runs when Koji Uehara threw the last pitch of the game, sealing the fate of the World Series.
I had always been a Red Sox fan, but in 2009, I had become obsessed. After what happened in September of 2011 and all of 2012 and the boston bombing on Patriots day, I couldn't have been more proud of my team.

But there's also February 8th, 2012 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was also a pretty good day for me too, because the Cardinals lost. LOL

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
wow tough Q, I have a few

- seeing Animal Collective for the first time (sept 18 2012)
- going to Cape Disappointment for my birthday (sometime in august 2013)
- various important days with my ex-partner, which aren't really emotionally relevant to me anymore since I don't feel the same way about him that I did in those times, but I still recognize them as days when I was at my happiest/most hopeful