What is your favorite movie/ Tv show on netflix?

xaudrix

Being A SiteOwner Keeps Me Busy.
Ive watched parks and rec a bit could definately do a start from end binge tho lol

Well i believe everything i'm about to list is still on Netflix.

Here are some things i enjoy watching on Netflix:

Tv on Netflix:
House, Psych, Law and Order SVU, All the power rangers on netflix, Powerpuff Girls, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, My Little Pony, Codename: Kids Next Door, Bates Motel, Doctor Who and Drop Dead Diva.

Movies:
Every Disney movie on the website, The Lady Vanishes, Clue, Charade, His Girl Friday, Blackfish (a MUST WATCH film), Titanic, Insidious chapter 2, Grease, Sharknado (its to funny), Jobs, Wayne's World and Anastasia,

Anime on Netflix i like:
Black Butler, Attack on titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brother, Pokemon, Deadman Wonderland and Digimon.

Rough outline of what i watch on Netflix often. :)

xaudrix

i like sword art need to catch up on it. for sure

xaudrix

i love all you guys we all have atleast one show in common or a show ive seen a few episodes of that ive been meaning to watch
like skins, american horror story, parks & recs,
I effin love its always sunny in philadelphia, trailer park boys, orange is the new black is the reason i got netflix, breaking bad almost killed me from anxiety i think lol, and weeds was my last series to get into. i think i should have watched it before breaking bad because its similar yet not as bad. haha, and ive seen every walking dead. during one of my latest broadcasts me and my boyfriend had to shut it down to watch the newest walking dead. we dont plan on missing it so crazy!!
ive watched alot of lost it used to come on regular tv before cable and i watched most of them. i think im gonna watch a few of these new shows and switch over to some anime ive been meaning to get to thanks for all the suggestions. gosh i feel like such a family already at vmk its surreal. XoXoXo thank you everyone feel free to keep posting your favorite netflix series movies or shows!