what is your hairstyle?

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i normally wear it down & straightened, but I put it in a messy bun a lot.
or like now, i've been wearing a french braid with a headband (:

i normally just leave it natural, my hair is wavy/curly so it's just chillin most of the time
but in class i have to put it up bc it's so long and it's impossible to work with it in my face 24/7!

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Parted down the middle with long layers, usually let it dry natural which is really calm waves almost straight, lol. But other days I'll twirl it when it's wet and when it dries I'll run my hands through it which results in spiral curls, girls who want curls should try it lol

allison

I just wear mine down. I wear it natural because I'm too lazy to put heat to my hair. My natural hair is loose waves. I also wear a side part, I really don't think anyone can pull off a part down the middle, idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear my hair down. It's naturally silky straight so just a quick a blow dry and brush through after I shower and yeah. However my hair tends to get oily especially when it's humid outside so I have to be careful about what I eat and drink, and take care of it. Asian hair, both a blessing and a curse.

GreatAce

< j e s s i c a >
My hair is long and naturally straight but I need to take a flat iron to it because of the terrible cowlicks. It doesn't have many layers and I don't have bangs at all. I always part it down the middle. :)

99.9% of the time it's in a ponytail. When it's not, I have it straightened.. Layers and and side bangs parted to the right