What items have you obtained from host events? Loot loot loot!

This is a generic topic like the Santa one, to boast what you won from host events! :D

Please post which event and when it was, and who hosted. :D

If it is a path-based gift, do NOT share the path to obtain said item(s). Staff have previously said against doing so. Respect the staff, thanks! :)

Myth

I got skate shoes from Santa's, which i later gave away to a boy who really wanted them.

havent been able to get into any other events, or have been booted which kinda [really] stinks.
but i understand its beta and all. it can just be frustrating.
(got booted from BOTH events last night for freezing in the rooms and being booted for not moving when nothing was loading and i couldnt do anything)

I received a Toy Soldier Yellow from the Maze Event tonight. :)

Also received a Magenta Candycane.

Jasmine

Got a white snowman from the maze tonight c:
Same! ^_^
I got one yesterday as well... I've also gotten pink flips, 2 pink wreaths, and a pink candy cane. I'd love some skate shoes :P.

I just got a magenta candycane from Host_Leota's Haunted Mansion maze today. :D

And from Santa's event two days ago, I got nothing from Santa and Skate Shoes from the teleporter! :D

EDIT: Got a snowman from the maze tonight! :D

PrinceAli

2 Magenta Candy Canes & I couldn't be happier! :D this is my first event since I've started playing MyVMK. I remember these were the fastest & easier events back in VMK. So it's good to be back again & starting getting back lots of stuff.

Nicola

Got some magenta candy canes, yellow toy soldiers, and a pink wreath from HOST_Leota's event :3 Her event was probably my favorite one this month! I also miraculously won three times from HOST_Cherub's event and received a white snowman each time, so I was able to give one away <3 I also received a pair of skate shoes from HOST_Jasmine's event but gave them away as well :) Then I received another pair after meeting Santa~