What languages can you speak?

My first language is English. I took three years of Spanish in HS and one semester of Sign Language in college. I know enough of each to communicate.

Setsuykie

I speak English best. I can also speak French, Arabic, Spanish, Romanian, Japanese, and Korean. I listed them in order of how well I can speak each one of them, French being the best.

NancyD

English and some French! I'm very good at reading it, but it's difficult to understand a fluent French person talking if they're not speaking clearly

----------

I speak English best. I can also speak French, Arabic, Spanish, Romanian, Japanese, and Korean. I listed them in order of how well I can speak each one of them, French being the best.
Bonjour! Ca va? (Je ne sais pas comment (to make?) le 'c' vrai (correct?)) I tried my best with that sentence lil

Klamath

wants to go to france
Hmm... English (I hope! :stare:), conversational French (I can read better than I speak), basic Chinese, very basic Spanish, very basic Korean :]

I'm pretty good at English.. Ya know, with it being my first language and all.
I also speak Spanish decently.. Which means I can hear and comprehend it, but I don't speak it very well.
Pretty good at writing it, though.