What Music Festivals are you going to in the future?

Baka

I really want to go to quite a few festivals.. I'll just start listing them I guess. Never done that before xD

DEMF
Electric Forest
Tomorrow World/Land
Electronic Daisy Carnival (Probably Orlando since that's where I live)
Defqon 1 (Australia)
Qlimax (Netherlands)
Holy Ship!
Qult

Last year I moved down here the day before EDC. I could hear it from my bedroom and I could see the lights from my back yard. So mad that I couldn't afford to go :(

Probably mayhem fest this year even though they haven't announced the lineup yet for 2014 it seems
Went a few years so far~
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, Missed 2013 Due to the u.s. tour stops not being anywhere near close enough, plan on 2014 for now. Hmm guess the only year I missed was 2013 then. I remember one year it was like 120 degrees outside and people were passing out. One dude even died I remember from the heat. crazy.

Kaskade

I went to Ultra this year and plan on returning next year (hopefully they can get a handle on the crowds). In the future, I plan to go to EDC, Mysteryland and Coachella as well.

I'm personally not enter the EDM festivals or anything like that, I like to stick to Christian music festivals (lol) so I enjoy Night of Joy at Magic Kingdom and Rock the universe at Universal! I will probably be going to both next September! I can't wait! :D

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I've been to my share of festivals, and I'm done with them. I have too big of a personal bubble. I don't like being sweated and bumped into, or being suffocated by the smell of urine, drugs, and alcohol, with the added joy of dirt in your mouth, eyes, and ears due to all the dancing kicking up the sand.

But when i do go to festivals, I'm usually in the back sitting down listening and enjoying the atmosphere from afar.

Back a while ago, i took a trip to the Netherlands and attended a weekend festival called Defqon.1 . ( hard style ) It was a blast since the location was hilly and terraced so people like me can relax on them while enjoying the large elaborate stages, fireworks and pyrotechnics.

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
I'm going to Scene Music Festival next weekend! It's in St. Catharine's, Ontario and the headliners are Marianas Trench, Lights, Arkells, Sheepdogs & Monster Truck!

Sophia

My favorite music festival will always be Coachella but I liked it better when it was mostly locals attending but I will be going to FYF Fest in August here in LA. This festival is seriously a hidden gem, I love going to it.

..plus The Strokes are headlining so

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Summerfest starts at 12:00 PM CST today! The headlines include Burno Mars, Lady Gaga, One Republic. There is truly something for everyone. Not to mention Usher's only show of the YEAR will be here. If you ever find yourself in Milwaukee around this time you have to check it out.

QueenB

I'm going to Warped Tour for the first time this year haha, I'm pretty excited. I'm also planning on going to the Midtown Music Festival in Atlanta in September! Iggy Azalea, Lorde, Lana Del Rey and some other great people are gonna be there :swoon: