What weird combinations of foods/drinks do you like to eat/drink?

Cat

I religiously mix ketchup and mayonnaise together as a dressing for my french fries. It looks gross, but it tastes amazing, I promise. Sometimes when I want it spicy I throw in a little pepper, too. Most people who go anywhere out to eat with me are embarrassed by these actions.
I'm not the only one who thinks ketchup/mayo is good though. Looking at you, @Eros :halcyon:

S

Solar

I religiously mix ketchup and mayonnaise together as a dressing for my french fries. It looks gross, but it tastes amazing, I promise. Sometimes when I want it spicy I throw in a little pepper, too. Most people who go anywhere out to eat with me are embarrassed by these actions.
I'm not the only one who thinks ketchup/mayo is good though. Looking at you, @Eros :halcyon:
Ewwww that's so gross!!!!

randall

i scare because i care
I dip my pizza crust in coke/pepsi
I dip my fries in apple sauce
I put potato chips on my sandwiches
and at Disney I dip my chicken nuggets in the cheese sauce

Mayo and ketchup is life.
Ketchup and black pepper.
I would be here all day if I list out all my odd food combinations.
I no longer feel like @Cat and I are the only ones with food combos our friends find gross.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Fry sauce is a popular thing in Utah. I've gotten used to it here so it tastes pretty decent now

Bindingkey

i put ketchup on everything and for some reason water tastes better with whatever ketchup product I'm eating??? idk it's weird

also my favorite thing to drink with desserts (especially stuff with chocolate) is a Coke.

A few days ago the RA's at my school made us do an activity where we had to pair up with someone we didn't know and discuss weird food combinations that we liked to eat.

At the time, I couldn't think of anything. However, yesterday when I was eating carrots and peanutbutter my roommate was repulsed by it. So, I guess that's one for me.
Also, I put pepper on my mac and cheese. :giggle:

What about you guys? Care to share?

Fries and Creemees (....softserve.... THEY ARE CALLED CREEMEES) or Milkshakes....
Pizza Crust and Root Beer/Orange Soda
I had PB&J Rice once... that wasn't bad >.<
Naturally..... lots of stuff+Maple Syrup.

My mom used to eat Chips (or crisps) and Ketchup.

I'm sure I'll think of more. I'm a weird being.