What's the last nice thing you have done?

Whether its outside of MYVMK, or in myVMK, go ahead and tell us something nice you've done!
Everyone loves nice people.
One thing i love doing on vmk, i see a new player and i give them sometimes rares.
Today i gave a new player a free churro cart and some alice items to go with her new room.
It's such a great feeling!!

Feel free to express, or post pictures of nice things you've done :)

#hashtagPayItForward

Setsuykie

I was driving back from class at night and there was a homeless man on the side of the freeway. I stopped and gave him all the food I had with me.

Krayonz

Flower Princess
Ive recently been trying to give things to newer people or people who have been searching for items for awhile. I like the feeling of knowing ive helped someone :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
I channel my thoughts so I don't hurt them but myself

Eg: ewe I'm more royal than u

Can't say that
Won't say that
I want to cry bc I can't be honest
Which is very nice

there was a new girl that sat in front of me at school today and i knew she had the same lunch as me so i asked her if she wanted to sit at lunch with me and my friends! :D

Amour

simply meant to be
my parents are always so busy and my dads always forced to clean the whole entire house, so to help out i cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, cleaned all the floors, emptied the dish washer and made dinner for them. its the little things :)

my parents are always so busy and my dads always forced to clean the whole entire house, so to help out i cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, cleaned all the floors, emptied the dish washer and made dinner for them. its the little things :)
there was a new girl that sat in front of me at school today and i knew she had the same lunch as me so i asked her if she wanted to sit at lunch with me and my friends! :D
My friend on VMK wanted leroy but didn't have anything to trade for it, so I just gave him it because I have 2.
You all are SOO sweet!

Poptart

Yesterday these two new players were reminiscing about vmk in a room (saying things like 'I can't believe it's back ohmygod...!' and joking about how theyll work hard to become rich like in the oldvmk. So I gave the girl my pink princess shirt/skirt and gave the guy mansion shoes since I figured they could use them more than me. I wish I'd had the full costume for each, but it was a start :)