What's the rarest item in the game?

Lost

I don't know where someone got 170 flip hats from. There are around 150-200 HM clocks though but 3 fireworks magic are much rarer. The gas mask is untadeable though so I'd discount that unless you want to include unreleased items, which there are many. So yeah fireworks magic.

I don't know where someone got 170 flip hats from. There are around 150-200 HM clocks though but 3 fireworks magic are much rarer. The gas mask is untadeable though so I'd discount that unless you want to include unreleased items, which there are many. So yeah fireworks magic.
Amy went into a room and told people that there were like 171 or 174 flip hats that were bought.

CoolBama

I personally believe it's way to early to determine the rarity of items at the moment. The game is still in its Beta stages so I'm assuming there will be a few things that will be resold/sold during beta. Plus during beta and with it opening for only a few weeks so far, more and more people will flock to MyVMK as the year goes on which would make each item that will be released during beta have even more value to it. It's a process ladies and gents, you have to let it flow through! :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
How? It's not about days, but volume.

- - - Updated - - -

Still has one in circulation. Which makes it rare.
Idk if I'd consider the person that made it having one "in circulation". But that's me. And I don't see how volume makes something rare? If it was only out for a day it made it a little harder to get, than something out for 3 days. But I suppose it depends on cost too.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally believe it's way to early to determine the rarity of items at the moment. The game is still in its Beta stages so I'm assuming there will be a few things that will be resold/sold during beta. Plus during beta and with it opening for only a few weeks so far, more and more people will flock to MyVMK as the year goes on which would make each item that will be released during beta have even more value to it. It's a process ladies and gents, you have to let it flow through! :)
Exactly, that's why it's hard to say. :/ you never know what will be re-released.

Idk if I'd consider the person that made it having one "in circulation". But that's me. And I don't see how volume makes something rare? If it was only out for a day it made it a little harder to get, than something out for 3 days. But I suppose it depends on cost too.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, that's why it's hard to say. :/ you never know what will be re-released.
Because regardless of it's availability, the volume in circulation and demand are what matters. Firewalls people expected to be retired or got more because they were useful furnish, so they bought many more, whereas the flip hat was primarily bought by people who wanted a that hat, if any at all in multiples.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Because regardless of it's availability, the volume in circulation and demand are what matters. Firewalls people expected to be retired or got more because they were useful furnish, so they bought many more, whereas the flip hat was primarily bought by people who wanted a that hat, if any at all in multiples.
I see where you're coming from.