Whats with the game machine in public rooms?

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
I have not seen a post/announcement about these, but in certain public rooms (Blue Bayou, Pirate's Treehouse) there are arcade machines sitting there. Not playable or anything, just kind of there.

They kinda ruin the look of the room imo. What do you guys think they are for?

They're just decoration for now, we don't have any plans to bring back the flash game functionality at the moment. They were placed there because VMK had them in the same spot.

It can always be removed (or moved) if enough people don't like them in the spots it's currently in. :p

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
They're just decoration for now, we don't have any plans to bring back the flash game functionality at the moment. They were placed there because VMK had them in the same spot.

It can always be removed (or moved) if enough people don't like them in the spots it's currently in. :p
Thanks Grizzly :)

[\spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:

pls remove or add !togglearcade

Take them out please. There's no game attached, and it isn't a guest room. Them being there is a bit pointless.

I wasn't a fan of them in vmk and I'm not a fan of them here either. They kill the mood of the room. If it were up to me, I'd prefer to keep the arcade machines in the penny arcade.

If they have no function other than a 'decoration', why bother putting them out? They look out of place where they are at the moment. They made no sense in their locations in the old game, and they make even less since in this game because they are technically machines with a huge 'out of order' sign on them.

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Most of them were in the original...
I feel like most people don't remember the original as well as they think they do.