Whats your favorite attraction at Disney?

Wowowowowowowowowow... Check yourself.

I love the Nemo ride because of the song in the last like ten seconds. Gets stuck in my head all day.
Alright then. That song is pretty great and when you ride through the EAC and turtle talk with crush. I love Nemo :')

My dad always makes fun of me because technically it's not a "ride" but I love going into Innoventions which is now the Star Wars Launch Bay and Superhero HQ. I'm such a dork because the characters are still amazing to me haha! I also love Tomorrowland in general though, just the retro space feel makes me feel at home!

Rides: space mountain, peter pan's flight, haunted mansion (even though I closed my eyes when I went on it the first time.... I was 6 lol), and the teacups
Must-have food: churros bc they're life
Favorite show: fantasmic <3

My favorite ride is by far the Haunted Mansion... I love the Grim Grinning Ghosts song! If we're talking WDW, my favorite attraction is Fantasmic, but if its DLR it would be World of Color hands down. I had to really think about the favorite food, because I didn't think I had one, but then I remembered the pineapple dole whip! How could I forget that! :o

Nokuto

Is there a reference I'm missing? They're turkey legs?
I've tried one before and it's more of a ham taste and texture than turkey.[DOUBLEPOST=1454069940][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it bad I've never been on potc ride at WDW line was too long and the pass time was only for like 8pm
I wouldnt feel bad, its a cool ride but not the most upbeat. When I was there we went during the christmas party before the park closed and you could walk right onto the ride.

Definitely Haunted Mansion! I love the theme of it and how the story unfolds throughout the ride! Plus, it's one of the attractions with the most fun facts! From the hidden Mickeys, Donalds, and Jacks to joining the ghouls in the Graveyard, it's great for a short break for your legs and a great experience!

I've never tried one of the Turkey Legs! Everyone says they are really salty, is this true or should I try one?
I don't think they're salty! They do have around 2,200 calories though! But, gosh darn, they are delicious!

I've never tried one of the Turkey Legs! Everyone says they are really salty, is this true or should I try one?
I don't think they're all that salty- but I refuse to go to Disney without having at least one. The challenge is finishing one! They're HUGE.

To be honest, me, my twin, and my dad were looking for some food one day and happened upon a stand with Turkey legs in EPCOT. From that day forward, there was no going back. rofl