What's your favorite/least favorite VMK Mini-Game?

Including the ones MyVMK doesn't have yet :b

So, out of the Pirates games, Fireworks, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion Ghosts, and Main Street Magic Checkers (and I guess the Music Mixer too), which is your favorite and least favorite?

I always loved Haunted Mansion, I really liked the ride so I played the game a lot and got fairly good at it :D I used to be super good at Fireworks but after 5 years I really really lost my touch and now I'm terrible at it...it also takes really long and I get way more credits from JC now so Fireworks is probably my least favorite.

ClarityG

My favorite game in VMK was Fireworks, because I was pretty good at it and it gave me the most credits. My least favorite was Jungle Cruise, but I'm liking it better in MyVMK now that it actually pays out.

I wasn't playing VMK very often by the time Checkers came out, but I remember avoiding it because I was in college and often got younger kids as opponents, so it was not a fair match. Now most of the players on MyVMK are college age, so I'd probably play it more if MyVMK gets around to releasing the Checkers game.

For MyVMK, my favorite is fireworks. Actually, when Remixed was introduced to VMK, I strongly disliked it. I spent a long time building up my score and going for the 280k for green car (which I never reached, peaked at 273k I believe), then they totally changed the game. Now, though, I've been playing a ton of fireworks remixed here and I love it!

In the original VMK, it was a 3-way tie between pirates, fireworks and haunted mansion. My problem with pirates was being matched up with a teammate or opponents who weren't that strong, and my problem with haunted mansion was bat sportsmanship from people on the opposite team (I don't remember now how exactly this affected gameplay, I just remember often becoming annoyed at the other team while playing).

My least favorite from VMK was jungle cruise, probably also because of the low credit payout and the fact that it doesn't change. I like a real challenge, which I think fireworks offers best.

Favourites would be Haunted mansion and POTC
Least favourites would be Fireworks. I used to be good at it in the Old Vmk but its been 5 years and i'm horrible at it.

Muse

I HATE FIREWORKS!

I'm so bad at it. I was bad at it when I was 8, I'm bad at it when I'm 18; some things never change. For me, it gets boring way too fast. It's too repetitive, and it feels like it takes a lot longer than 10 minutes to play. Believe me, I try to play through the whole game, but I get bored and then quit a quarter through the game. It's just way too bland for me.

I've always loved Jungle Cruise, though, for some reason. I guess because I was good at it as a child, and I still am. I know most people claim Fireworks gives you the most credits, but I make ALL my credits off Jungle Cruise.

I never got to play Checkers, and I vaguely remember Pirates. The music game was awesome, though!

My favorite is Pirates, hands down.

I never really got to play Checkers in the original VMK, but I'm not good at checkers so I don't think I'd like it very much. However, I'd have to say my least favorite is Fireworks. I was just never any good at it before and I'm no good at it now.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
During the years of VMK: Fave was POTC as it was the only game that ran on my computer during this time in a proper way where I had a chance to play, Least was Fireworks as I could never play the game properly.

Now during MyVMK with a better computer I would say that POTC, HM, and Fireworks will be listed as my faves. Fireworks is awesome and I can earn a rather healthy amount of credits in it. It can be a bore at times but it's honestly really fun to me to go out there and set goals for the game. I recently broke a goal of getting to 7k. I have no idea how POTC and HM will work or if they ever will, I do hope they do. My least favorite is Jungle Cruise. I'm having issues with the game that I know relate with my computer. I am hoping to get a new computer soon int he future so maybe I won't have a least favorite if everything runs smoothly :D

I HATE FIREWORKS!

I'm so bad at it. I was bad at it when I was 8, I'm bad at it when I'm 18; some things never change. For me, it gets boring way too fast. It's too repetitive, and it feels like it takes a lot longer than 10 minutes to play. Believe me, I try to play through the whole game, but I get bored and then quit a quarter through the game. It's just way too bland for me.

I've always loved Jungle Cruise, though, for some reason. I guess because I was good at it as a child, and I still am. I know most people claim Fireworks gives you the most credits, but I make ALL my credits off Jungle Cruise.

I never got to play Checkers, and I vaguely remember Pirates. The music game was awesome, though!
If you were 8 when vmk opened then you might be around 16 or so now. But I'm with you I'm jungle cruise all the way . At least that's until mansion opens.

Gooniest-busy being awesome since 1982 :)