• Fantasyland

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • New Orleans Square

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters

Myth

I can distinctly remember when each land came out :')

What's your favorite?

Comment why if you want to :)

Mine are Fantasyland and Main Street :D

They all have their memories but I have to go with Adventureland solely due to the fact of Pirates. I've always loved all the explorer stuff too so yeah. When I think of Main Street, I think of the Dream stuff and socializing with the staff. Frontierland, definitely Mark Twain and Injun Joe's cave. Fantasyland, Fireworks and I just think a lot of the rooms are cool (In the sky, Storybook, Matterhorn, Hide n' Seek, etc.) Tomorrowland, the three quests (a given) and the Inner Space Shop, especially when you had to have the magic to get there. New Orleans Square, I don't recall as many memories but I do remember the first secret code for the gaitor waiter was Monte Cristo.

I always liked Fantasyland because I thought it really portrayed the magic that Disney brought :) Plus, the rooms were always really cool! Adventureland and New Orleans Square are tied for 2nd just because I loved both HM and Pirates so much haha. Although I love Main Street just because it reminds me so much of Disney World. Tomorrowland was always fun because you got to use the space suit, the divers suit, and get your license, so a 3-in-1 type of thing! Frontierland was probably my least favorite because besides Injun Joe's Cave, there wasn't much to do in it lol

My vote is for fantasy land. Mainly because of the rides in fantasyland courtyard and the sword in the stone. A close second would be frontierland, but that is because of haunted mansion. Main Street, and particularly Castle Forecourt, had its great moments as well. This is where the start of my best VMK friends began. Good times.

Nicola

I'm going to go with Main Street because there are a lot of memories associated with it. I adore the music in all the rooms and how they decorate it for Halloween and Christmas. The Music Game slaps me in the face with a ton of memories because it was one of the first few places I actually remember going to when I first joined VMK. I would seriously spend hours making songs haha. Second place would be Frontierland because it, too, brings back many fond memories, especially Mark Twain, Frontierland Dock, and Frontierland Hub.

I love Adventureland because of Pirates mainly, but Tiki Tiki Tiki Island is one of my favorite places on VMK. Tomorrowland was fun when we were able to go into some neat rooms with our spacesuits. Fantasyland is beautiful, especially Fantasyland in the Sky. I can't wait for the rides to come out again in Fantasyland Courtyard <3 Last but not least, New Orleans Square is such a cute little land. It was very exciting when it first came out. I also love it because of the Haunted Mansion Lobby. Pretty sure before the land came out, though, the lobby was in Frontierland :o

Nevertheless, I love all the rooms almost equally :'D

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Tomorrowland was my favorite. I loved the three quests with the diving, driving, and space suit magics. I hope that we are able to revisit these areas and explore them like we used to.