Whats your pet peeve?

PIGGIESARECOOL

omg...my pet peeve is jay walkers.. the worst kind. the worst kind are the kind where the crosswalk is literally like 5 steps from them and they still dont use the crosswalk. its so annoying!!! >.<

Omg...i honestly hate the little tiny 'shot bottles' of ketchup restaurants give u...like I need a lot of ketchup and so i just end up getting like 5 of the little bottles. WHY CANT THEY JUST BRING ME THE BOTTLE OF KETCHUP?!? Like there has to be one back there in order to squirt them into the shot glasses things!!!! UGHH!!!! I HATE IT!!! :(

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
baby talkers. like girls (maybe some guys) who talk in a baby voice when they are about 20 or older when you KNOW thats not their real voice..like why??..why??? (i understand if thats their real voice)

I have to be honest, I technically jaywalk sometimes. HOWEVER, it's only when there is no car around me, and it's totally safe for me to do so. But I'm a cross country runner, so I often don't really have a choice.

My biggest pet peeve is scraping sounds. Even the thought of things scraping makes me cringe.

supernovagirl

baby talkers. like girls (maybe some guys) who talk in a baby voice when they are about 20 or older when you KNOW thats not their real voice..like why??..why??? (i understand if thats their real voice)
i really hate when couples talk to each other in baby talk
you're 21 grow up

I really hate when people don't reply to me when it's about something important. Like... I will have to wait hours for a partner in my group to reply back to me about something that has to do with our project or assignment.

I can't be the only one who's severely bothered by gum leaving someone's mouth. Please do not show it to me, please do not try to put it on me, and please do not let me reach under a table and feel my hand graze over your sticky mess. Just don't do it.

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
People who spit in public;
text-and-drivers;
people who don't listen;
kids that have no respect;
homophobic people;
rap songs that only relate to inappropriate things (most rap songs knowadays);
people who consistently click pens (just because),
tapping noises created by people;
people who treat me like a child;
when people mess things up for other people on purpose;

I could continue, but I feel as if this is a rather decent list. :)

i hate when people like, go out of their way to get themselves in trouble bc they think its funny
like yo if i have an actual problem with a teacher or someone in the class i will stand up for myself, like ive walked out a few times like maybe im a bit of a hypocrite
but to be fair, i only ever do that if i have an actual problem with someone
like when people argue with teachers for no reason. don't do that.
"oh what a b*tch she told me to stop talking over her so rude" like yeah she's tryna do her job, the least you can do is listen
like this one kid decided to just walk out of geography for no reason
i felt so bad for the teacher she was trying to figure out what she did wrong
and like, if you're walking out of lessons or arguing with people constantly - it's not really gonna mean anything when it's about something that actually bothers you

Luc401

People who waist my time, sometimes in this game when i play a fallin chairs game for 1 hour and in fireworks i can make 4k credits a hour and get like 1 white ghost for a prize it makes me cringe

I can't be the only one who's severely bothered by gum leaving someone's mouth. Please do not show it to me, please do not try to put it on me, and please do not let me reach under a table and feel my hand graze over your sticky mess. Just don't do it.
i hate when i see other people doing that
but im the person that sticks it under the table
im sorry
im satan

supernovagirl

People who spit in public;
text-and-drivers;
people who don't listen;
kids that have no respect;
homophobic people;
rap songs that only relate to inappropriate things (most rap songs knowadays);
people who consistently click pens (just because),
tapping noises created by people;
people who treat me like a child;
when people mess things up for other people on purpose;

I could continue, but I feel as if this is a rather decent list. :)
sigh
i click my pen when i get really nervous (especially during a test)

Shrimp

- People who jaywalk slowwwly like their father owns the road. Like please, you're begging to get run over.

- People who don't use their turn signals.

- People who scratch their palms... IT MAKES ME WANT WANT TO RIP MY HAIR OUT. I will literally move away to another room lol.

Cyber Toon

NON-PRELOAD ADVERTISEMENTS WITH SOUNDS! Like, you want people to focus on the page, RIGHT!?!?! Well, PEOPLE CAN'T FOCUS ON YOUR FREAKIN' PAGE IF IT CONSTANTLY HAS SOUNDS PLAYING FROM ADVERTISEMENTS! Video advertisements that have advertisements ON THE ADVERTISEMENT are the WORST of ALL!!!! It's dumb... If your advertisements are so annoying it makes someone want to punch you in the face, they are more likely to use ad blockers and are less likely to visit your site in the future, and therefore you lose potential profit, they get annoyed, EVERYONE LOSES, AND NO ONE GAINS!!
So why do it...?

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
NON-PRELOAD ADVERTISEMENTS WITH SOUNDS! Like, you want people to focus on the page, RIGHT!?!?! Well, PEOPLE CAN'T FOCUS ON YOUR FREAKIN' PAGE IF IT CONSTANTLY HAS SOUNDS PLAYING FROM ADVERTISEMENTS! Video advertisements that have advertisements ON THE ADVERTISEMENT are the WORST of ALL!!!! It's dumb... If your advertisements are so annoying it makes someone want to punch you in the face, they are more likely to use ad blockers and are less likely to visit your site in the future, and therefore you lose potential profit, they get annoyed, EVERYONE LOSES, NO ONE WINS!!
lol yes @ all of this.

Yeah, such as the noise of running your fingernails across a chalkboard. The very thought gives me chills.

- - - Updated - - -

NON-PRELOAD ADVERTISEMENTS WITH SOUNDS! Like, you want people to focus on the page, RIGHT!?!?! Well, PEOPLE CAN'T FOCUS ON YOUR FREAKIN' PAGE IF IT CONSTANTLY HAS SOUNDS PLAYING FROM ADVERTISEMENTS! Video advertisements that have advertisements ON THE ADVERTISEMENT are the WORST of ALL!!!! It's dumb... If your advertisements are so annoying it makes someone want to punch you in the face, they are more likely to use ad blockers and are less likely to visit your site in the future, and therefore you lose potential profit, they get annoyed, EVERYONE LOSES, AND NO ONE GAINS!!
So why do it...?
I agree 1000000 percent. That has happened to me a few times. Especially when what I am doing on the site is watching a video itself. And then sometimes they don't even let you mute/pause it.

I totally understand what you're talking about, I think girls do it to sound cute, but if somebody does this it immediately warrants me not liking them.

people acting stupid or pretending to be something they're not
chewing
whenever my pencil's eraser gives out and the little thingy holding it scratches against hte paper or desk or whatever i'm trying to erase like stOP
NO
UGH
IT HURTS MY EARS SO MUCH I ALWAYS WANT TO STAB SOMEONE OK
IT JUST NO and thne like when people start talkin to you and then when you're talking to them they just ignore you
like what the frick u wanted 2 talk 2 me