When a MAC version of MyVMK becomes available?

Daykota

Do you think MyVMK should begin a recycle from the start to give players the chance to start like it was from the beginning?

I personally think that if MyVMK is still in beta, it is pushing out items and events like crazy.

I run iOS rather than use Windows and feel deterred to play MyVMK because so much has happened and I miss so much because (even with MyVMKPal Experience) I won't be able to enjoy all the features...

Thus, I ask, if/when a iOS/MAC release happens, should a recycle happen?

katiebcat

I agree even though I don't use mac, but maybe we could have a celebration of sorts to celebrate the Mac players returning.

I am also thinking a recycle could bring everyone to the same level as well.
Sent from my Windows Phone

Aglaia

I don't think a recycle should happen, I could potentially see the entire community revolt. I suppose the best way to look at it would be the original VMK didn't have a recycle, so why should we?

Daykota

I don't think a recycle should happen, I could potentially see the entire community revolt. I suppose the best way to look at it would be the original VMK didn't have a recycle, so why should we?
The original VMK didn't give MAC users a proper chance to play. Luckily back then I had a Windows operating computer.

Megara

no sleep club
Although it is sad Mac players are unable to play at this point in time (unless they use a virtual machine), I don't think we should get rid of all the work other players who are able to play were able to achieve. Don't punish other players who are able to play just because there's a group that is currently unable to. Hopefully Amy is doing her best to make it so Mac players can soon play without the use of a VM. Besides, I'm sure MyVMK will be re-releasing things like VMK did, so Mac players will be able to get things that have already been released.

Just my two cents. :)

Aglaia

The original VMK didn't give MAC users a proper chance to play. Luckily back then I had a Windows operating computer.
In the very beginning or later on? I believe I started playing late 05'/early 06' and I played on a mac for a good part of it.

jedeye

VMK/myVMK is different in that it has established an economy through the players, it is unfortunate that players (like me) have not been able to play and have missed out on like.. everything rofl. Its really one of those "thats life." situations.

Daykota

In the very beginning or later on? I believe I started playing late 05'/early 06' and I played on a mac for a good part of it.
I had friends who found it very hard to play on macs even from the beginning. It's the same situation now :/ I believe over time in got progressively better, but early on, they missed it all.

Aglaia

I had friends who found it very hard to play on macs even from the beginning. It's the same situation now :/ I believe over time in got progressively better, but early on, they missed it all.
Hm, what a shame. Even now I'm playing on a mac just fine (OSX 10.7.5) and have since MyVMK opened last year. I've found Firefox to always be the optimal browser both back then and now when it comes to handling shockwave.