When you search for friends you get booted and get logged out

this has happened a few times I go to do a search for friend on my friends list and why i am looking at them ! get booted and get logged out. I was in my own room once for a very short time and did a friend search and got booted then same happened on main street.

I WANT TO PLAY JUNGLE CRUISE! I NEED CREDITS! So when i try to play this evil snowman blocks the start of the game and I think is the Glitch. Anyhow sometimes the boat is moving like a SNAIL! and sometimes its moving faster than normal. but at some point during a game the boat moves so slow i run out of gas. DOH we need to get these MyVMK Grimelins out of here. FUNNY

I have the friends list glitch. It's called the "random packet bug". Kevin told me Amy is investigating it, quite a while back. But its not so easy to fix. Apparently it occurs when you have too many friends on your list... Whenever you open your list or try to scroll it sends random information to the server... The server gets random requests and can also be overloaded by this. It also intensifies when I have ALOT of friends online.

The current only solution to ask Amy to clear your friends list entirely... :(