where are all the firewalls??

just saying firewalls r gonna be released due to the hoarders out there, but they r gonna be out for 1 day through a quest, amy told me this in her ask event

just saying firewalls r gonna be released due to the hoarders out there, but they r gonna be out for 1 day through a quest, amy told me this in her ask event
Manipulating prices by spreading rumors is wrong. Especially because *every* single time people have asked Amy/Grizzly/previously Kevin about such things as re-releases, they keep it quiet.

Lost

Manipulating prices by spreading rumors is wrong. Especially because *every* single time people have asked Amy/Grizzly/previously Kevin about such things as re-releases, they keep it quiet.
i agree with you
Not that I'm siding with anyone but over the past few days and in Amy's Q&A she has mentioned about the re-release of items, including firewalls. She didn't say how many or in what way but it isn't a rumour that they will be re-released, probably in the somewhat near future. Not in shop but through other means.

CoolBama

I agree. I see these all the time, yet nobody has a screen shot or proof of her or the staff mentioning anything about it.

Tohrukun

i agree with you
Not that I'm siding with anyone but over the past few days and in Amy's Q&A she has mentioned about the re-release of items, including firewalls. She didn't say how many or in what way but it isn't a rumour that they will be re-released, probably in the somewhat near future. Not in shop but through other means.
what Q&A event? i havent had much time to play this week :o

also i has 0 at the moment-i way overoffered on my mermaid 1 but no regrets :hearts:

Lost

i agree with you

also i has 0 at the moment-i way overoffered on my mermaid 1 but no regrets :hearts:
There was an event a night or 2 ago where Amy opened her room for an hour or 2 for people to ask any questions and she answered a lot.

Tohrukun

There was an event a night or 2 ago where Amy opened her room for an hour or 2 for people to ask any questions and she answered a lot.
highlights?

LisaMarie

ask the people with 46 clones
ehem
^^^
As that was a dig at me for saying I had 46 firewalls. I'll just let you know I have 0, and usually have 0. I was just joking as everyone assumes all the traders have a mountain of every item which isn't even the case.
I didn't know it was a dig. Didn't really read through the entire thread. You know I love you Lost <3