Where is everyone?

Graham

オミッド
I haven’t played in over a year so maybe I just don’t know where everyone is whenever I get on, but all I see are guest rooms with tiny populations and the same 5 people. I’ll walk around the map and see barely anyone and the population of the game just feels sparse to me. Maybe I’m just not on at the right times but I don’t really understand what peak hours are for the game anymore. I’ve got a lot of stuff to ask about alongside this like “are quests ever gonna be a thing?” and “what happened to the monorail?” along with “why are the hairstyles and certain items just super bugged?”. I’ve been hoping to get back into the game but it just feels empty for me and I don’t find myself eager to stick around with a lack of activities. I want to make games like cute or boot and falling chairs or even an og type of roleplay everyone used to take part in back in the day. But it feels like the crowd I’ve only been exposed to is just super focused on trading when I never joined the game for that one purpose. Am I alone in this? Am I just not on at the right times? Are the things I’ve mentioned just getting fixed and I came in at a bad time? I feel lost.

shel050

I think people are mostly on in the evenings and during weekends, primarily bc we’re all adults now and many of us have work and school. There are often cute and boot games, auction rooms, etc that get pretty popular during those times. Sometimes the rooms have more than 50 players in it! Also, players tend to mostly hang out in fantasyland courtyard and game room lobbies.

To answer one of your questions, clear your cache to fix the hairstyles. The other questions are prob more suitable for staff to answer. Hope this helps (:

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Hello!
I'll start off by saying, welcome back to the magic!

@shel050's response was pretty spot on along with people being in different time zones, etc.

To answer your other questions, the monorail is under construction as of right now and yes some items are bugged and are still needing to be fixed which we don't have an estimate to when they will be fixed yet. The kiosks are also a bit wonky as of right now so quests aren't usually around.

A lot of people tend to log on for events as well, which you can find event times through the official MyVMK website in the event calendar tab.

-Kida