Which is better - owning multiple magic pins with 1* or owning a magic pin with 5*?

Hi everyone! I've had this question since I played VMK when I was a kid and I'm very new to myVMK so I'm still not sure of what's "normal" or "ideal" when it comes to magic pins.

I currently have a 5* dash magic pin and a 1* dash magic pin. I'm wondering if I should get more singular pins and keep them as 1* or should I make them all 5*? My thought is that more 1* pins could mean more trading opportunities in the future.. is that true? What are everyone's experiences?

Thanks! :cheer:

I always have 1 star magics because you never will be able to seperate them once combined and you could use one star magic to make patterns on your landyard :3

As the others have said, it all depends on what you have them for. If it is for you then 5* is pretty cool especially for a serious pin/magic collector but if you are only after 1 pin as a collector or there is a possibility of trading them in the future then definitely keep them as 1*.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
1 star is best if you are a magic pin trader but if you are in it just to get the magic like me 5 star is best.