Whose Your Favorite In-Game Staff?

Whose Your favorite MyVMK In-Game Staff Member?

• Absolem

• Snow

• Maui

• Nemo

• Grizzly

• Timone

• Gravity

• Leota

• Kali

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vote on your favorite!
Don't bring negativity into this post, or complaints about any of these guys-- In fact you don't even have to
comment; just vote.

My personal favorite: Snow (She always tests magic on the whole room)

Last edited:
Deleted as an option, not entirely fair as she can't interact with players like these guys do since she is constantly developing the game.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I haven't really had the chance to meet Leota, Timone, Maui, or Nemo, but I do have to say Grizzly has been incredibly kind and patient with me since all the way back to oVMK!! And, Snow has been very helpful in all the situations I've asked her to assist me with in the past. :cloud9: OH AND of course, I could never forget what my homegurl Absolem did with bringing the oreo race to life. :D!

It really isn't something to be laughing at.
Laughter isn't something to condemn. Maybe in the moment, or in a particular time laughter may not be appropriate. Over time it can be.
Laughter is a human emotion that is a direct relation to happiness. Laughter allows us, internally, to move mountains.
Without laughter it can be hard to move on. As a community we should laugh at past.
A lot has changed since then, and a lot still continues to change over brief periods of time. Change allows growth. We, as a community, have grown.
If we cannot laugh at the past, then how can we, as a community acknowledge what happened without representing negativity?
Laughing about it is a healthy response. What happened does affect us, even though it isn't as direct.
"It really isn't something to be laughing at." I strongly disagree.

Laughter isn't something to condemn. Maybe in the moment, or in a particular time laughter may not be appropriate. Over time it can be.
Laughter is a human emotion that is a direct relation to happiness. Laughter allows us, internally, to move mountains.
Without laughter it can be hard to move on. As a community we should laugh at past.
A lot has changed since then, and a lot still continues to change over brief periods of time. Change allows growth. We, as a community, have grown.
If we cannot laugh at the past, then how can we, as a community acknowledge what happened without representing negativity?
Laughing about it is a healthy response. What happened does affect us, even though it isn't as direct.
"It really isn't something to be laughing at." I strongly disagree.
^^^^ I love this, Thank you!!