Why is my wifi slow o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wifi I usually use is my apartment's lounge wifi, but recently it has been slow because it takes me so long to get into rooms, load my inventory, and to log on. I tried my campus wifi today, but this made it even worse and now I'm in a dc loop :(

Just vmk, or anything you do on the internet is slow?
It's just myvmk everything else seems to be fast o-o[DOUBLEPOST=1467127274][/DOUBLEPOST]Just took me 30 minutes to get on :c

Last edited:
Have you tried to clear your cache and cookies? Or if you use a program to play MyVMK, have you tried deleting it and then reinstalling it?
I use MyVMK Pal I updated it and clicked on clear cache, but it didn't work :c[DOUBLEPOST=1467130179][/DOUBLEPOST]I disconnected and I think I missed my spot because I am taking so long to get back on[DOUBLEPOST=1467130262][/DOUBLEPOST]I was just about to get on then I disconnected o-o[DOUBLEPOST=1467131553][/DOUBLEPOST]I still can't get on D: I'm frustrated o-o[DOUBLEPOST=1467131708][/DOUBLEPOST]Finally I got on omg o-o

Last edited:
I'm still having these problems I re-installed it twice, re-started my computer, and when I finally after hours get on I'm so limited to what I can do: clothes won't load, room take at least 7 minutes to get in, when I'm in the rooms the items take long to load, I can't build because my inventory won't load, I can't buy items because the shop won't load. It's taking me an hour or more to just simply log on. I get in a dc loop so many times till it actually lets me on. I have no clue if this is my wifi if it is then I'm not sure why I'm having these problems now. Almost six days now. I'm so frustrated :rage:[DOUBLEPOST=1467230175][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone use CCleaner, if so do you check off all of the applications, etc. that it can clean? I cleaned some of it, but still can't get on I disconnected at 8:30 and I still can't get on.
@kolyaventuri this is the type of problems I've been having :c[DOUBLEPOST=1467234910][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump o-o I am still trying to get on literally taking all day[DOUBLEPOST=1467236886][/DOUBLEPOST]@Cheshire , @Angel , @Han Solo Sorry if I'm bothering you, but would you know what else I can do to be able to get on MyVMK? My above comment (Today's) is what I've tried and what is happening when I do eventually get on.

Last edited:
I'm still having these problems I re-installed it twice, re-started my computer, and when I finally after hours get on I'm so limited to what I can do: clothes won't load, room take at least 7 minutes to get in, when I'm in the rooms the items take long to load, I can't build because my inventory won't load, I can't buy items because the shop won't load. It's taking me an hour or more to just simply log on. I get in a dc loop so many times till it actually lets me on. I have no clue if this is my wifi if it is then I'm not sure why I'm having these problems now. Almost six days now. I'm so frustrated :rage:[DOUBLEPOST=1467230175][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone use CCleaner, if so do you check off all of the applications, etc. that it can clean? I cleaned some of it, but still can't get on I disconnected at 8:30 and I still can't get on.
@kolyaventuri this is the type of problems I've been having :c[DOUBLEPOST=1467234910][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump o-o I am still trying to get on literally taking all day[DOUBLEPOST=1467236886][/DOUBLEPOST]@Cheshire , @Angel , @Han Solo Sorry if I'm bothering you, but would you know what else I can do to be able to get on MyVMK? My above comment (Today's) is what I've tried and what is happening when I do eventually get on.
Okay so I know you use MyVmkPal, but have you tried using Firefox? It's worth a shot if you haven't. Also try reinstalling the newest version of Shockwave, if you haven't. I know a handful of people have been having a similar problem. Let me know what happens, if anything (:

Okay so I know you use MyVmkPal, but have you tried using Firefox? It's worth a shot if you haven't. Also try reinstalling the newest version of Shockwave, if you haven't. I know a handful of people have been having a similar problem. Let me know what happens, if anything (:
I've used Firefox didn't work. What is the newest version of Shockwave :o I've downloaded a version two days ago, but maybe it wasn't the latest :o[DOUBLEPOST=1467272772][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone use CCleaner if so, do you check off everything I checked and cleaner off some of my items, but I wasn't sure if I should do everything
upload_2016-7-1_13-14-25.png upload_2016-7-1_13-15-8.png upload_2016-7-1_13-15-52.png upload_2016-7-1_13-16-26.png [DOUBLEPOST=1467274192][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm on :3[DOUBLEPOST=1467274232][/DOUBLEPOST]@Han Solo , close, please XD I can't seem to close my thread o-o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.