Why not hang out more at Music Mix game?

Bindingkey

It just came out, and i haven't seen more than three people hanging out just for fun there. Like we can have chill sessions with our friends there. It's important to stay connected with the GR community but we should spend as much time at the Street Party as ever, especially since it's 10 credits to at least 5 other people you're performing for.

I love the Music Mix game and I always try to hang out for a little while :) I'm a little confused though, I've seen people say "Dorito" before, but I'm not really sure what it is. Is that when people make songs with the same noise over and over again? If so, how did that come to be named Dorito? Lol

I love the Music Mix game and I always try to hang out for a little while :) I'm a little confused though, I've seen people say "Dorito" before, but I'm not really sure what it is. Is that when people make songs with the same noise over and over again? If so, how did that come to be named Dorito? Lol
one of the sounds people like to use is "turn up the radio!" and it sounds like "turn up the dorito!"

Navii

I was in there once where a guy's whole song was "Turn Up The Dorito!" over and over and over again!

Anyways, even if you aren't fond of the music/sounds, you can always mute and play your own music. :)