Why?

Jackiee

its me, Olivia's "goofy girl"
Why is it that every time I enter the VMK website and I click on something, either a new tab or a new window pops up and its ads? This has been happening for months now and its driving me crazy! There are hyperlinks on almost every word trying to lead me to another ad website and whenever I click to enter my username and ad pops up telling me to watch a movie! I hate coming on forums now because I can't click anything without a dumb ad popping up!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Why is it that every time I enter the VMK website and I click on something, either a new tab or a new window pops up and its ads? This has been happening for months now and its driving me crazy! There are hyperlinks on almost every word trying to lead me to another ad website and whenever I click to enter my username and ad pops up telling me to watch a movie! I hate coming on forums now because I can't click anything without a dumb ad popping up!
You probably have a form of adware installed on your computer. I recommend running a virus or adware removal tool such as Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender.