Wicked: The untold story of the witches of VMK

Whispered

i didn't copy hipstahh i've been thinking about this forever just ask anyone.

so uh. yeah, i'm thinking about doing wicked in vmk (again). if you don't know what it is, that's fine.

so i'm gunna need people. i figure i'll need around 10-15 to sign up to be characters (im not gunna include every character in the musical oh no no no).

if you want to sign up for a specific character, I can have you share roles too i guess. you'll probably be responsible for your own costumes though - see below. i mean i can help to an extent, but it'd be loaner not for keepsies.

Characters:
Elphaba - witch outfit, non-witch-outfit-witch-hat ------------------------------- simone and (i really want two just in case)
Glinda - pink princess i'm thinking, and a tiara. ----------------------------------- sasha fieerzz
Fiyero
Madame Morrible
The Wizard of Oz --------------------------------------------------------------- EVEREST
Nessarose (witch of the east)
chistery ------------------------------------------------------------------------ famous
probably some i've forgotten and/or don't even know if i want to include

I'll be fine with having 2 elphabas or glindas, just since that way we have a backup if someone's missing or something. or you can share. up to you.

Last edited:
C

Celluloid

So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky!
As someone told me lately:
"Ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly!"
And if I'm flying solo
At least I'm flying free
To those who'd ground me
Take a message back from meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Whispered

So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky!
As someone told me lately:
"Ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly!"
And if I'm flying solo
At least I'm flying free
To those who'd ground me
Take a message back from meeeeeeeeeeeeee
but can you sing ik lach om zwaartekracht in dutch if so u got da partz

UM GLINDA HELLO I'VE SEEN THIS MUSICAL 4 TIMES AND LISTEN TO THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK WHO ELSE BUT ME SHOULD PLAY IT!? THAT'S RIGHT NO ONE (i have all the clothing items too for that part)