yeah idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Va

Literal Princess
So I thought I would let everyone know what's going on with me.

The fall semester is finally over and already I am feeling so much less stressed out. If you know me at all you know how much I stress over every single thing (which is why I probably won't live past the age of thirty) and the semester ending definitely helps a lot with that. However, I have recently encountered some unfortunate circumstances creating a situation where money is extremely tight. I have my parents for support, but I am definitely not the person to ask anyone for money, including my own parents.

I'm going to try to pick as many hours as I can at my minimum wage job to try making ends meet while I don't have school to worry about. That means you won't see me very often in the game. I still want to try coming by on the weekends for the new item releases (especially the pins, because everyone knows how obsessed I am with pins) and hopefully the new quest that comes out tomorrow.

Tonight is the last night I'll be playing for awhile. So if you don't see me around for a long time, now you know why.

You can follow me on twitter if you want (if you can handle the volume of tweets I produce and the vulgarity they contain) -- @elinalokahi, or you can follow my instagram, @elinalokahi, or both if you so desire. Despite my lack of time for anything else, I always have time for twitter. I don't know what it is. So if you want to keep in touch, now you know how.

See ya real soon, guys. Once I get my life together I'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.