You Can Be Angry If Ya Wanna, How's That Workin' For Ya?

Fantasmico

Yes this is disappointing. Yes, there may be other emotions that appear too like anger, sadness, etc. Yes, you may be feeling like,"Omg, not another delaaaay! Arrrrrrrrgh! ) >:(

You know what? Emotions pass through if you let them. Really, they do pass shortly after feeling them if you. . . .

(A) Privately recognize the emotion. (Hello Disappointment. . .) :(

(B) Take a few deep, slow breaths through your nose and exhale through your mouth (I breathe therefore I am) :whistle:

(C) Notice how you are feeling now in your psyche and your body. (Hmmm, I am not feeling X anymore. I feel this way now. Oww my shoulders ache- let's stretch) :) Ooohh :cake:

Rinse. Repeat until you feel calm, or at least better or perhaps just changed. :)

Then move on to the next feeling, activity, or :cake:.

This has been a public service announcement. That is all. :)

Gamecrazy

I'm just against countdown timers without having the game already completed. Release dates are always released on video games when the game is completely finished, but though I am mad about either the chances of getting a sword and stone being low, or my bad luck, I will continue to ride the repetitive ride to Gold Ears haha.

By the way staff if you are reading this, fantastic job on the custom pins, clothes, and furnishings, I seriously don't know how you guys do it without getting paid, same goes to you with coding Amy.

I'm just against countdown timers without having the game already completed. Release dates are always released on video games when the game is completely finished, but though I am mad about either the chances of getting a sword and stone being low, or my bad luck, I will continue to ride the repetitive ride to Gold Ears haha.

By the way staff if you are reading this, fantastic job on the custom pins, clothes, and furnishings, I seriously don't know how you guys do it without getting paid, same goes to you with coding Amy.
Exactly. I think countdowns are meant for finished projects that have yet to be released.

I think Amy and staff are learning what works and what doesn't. It is a difficult learning curve. It is hard enough when many people have worked on a project, let alone just one. Then when life throws you a HUGE curveball and all the stuff hits the fan. . . . oh man oh man.

I also think Amy and staff have always listened to players. They just have incorporated ideas differently and on a separate schedule unknown to players. It may have given the appearance of indifference but appearances are usually an illusion.