You know you're from ______ when:

Shrimp

You know you're from TEXAS when...

• You know someone's last name is Gonzales, Martinez or Rodriguez. True.
  • You've said I've never met a Jewish person before. True.
  • You go to the gas station and there is a sign in the window that reads, No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service! True. I've seen this.
  • Pull your droopy pants up. You look like an idiot. True.
  • You see more roadkill on the highway than cars. Eh, true. I've just seen way more roadkills than necessary *shiver*
  • You wear a jacket Monday, need an umbrella Tuesday, and wear shorts Wednesday. True.
  • You carry jumper cables in your car... for your OWN car. True.
  • You have known someone who has attempted to fry an egg on the sidewalk. True. But not attempted, actually done successfully ^_^
  • A scalding hot shower still cools you down. True.
  • Your favorite waterpark is Schlitterbahn. True.
  • You've shopped at the Galleria. True.
  • You've had to tell someone that you don't ride a horse to school. True. Online people -_-
  • You say waterburger instead of whataburger. True.
Lol I tried finding interesting ones :/

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
You know you're from Canada when....

1. You use maple syrup as sugar. true
2. Your local newspaper covers international news and headliners in 2 pages, and 6 pages of Hockey. true
3. The trunk of your car can double as a deep-freeze. true
4. Pop is a carbonated, bubbly, beverage (known as soda elsewhere). true
5. You don't understand why there isn't a $5.00 coin yet. true
6. You use the word eh so much that you don't even notice. true
7. You can wear a bathing suit outside in a snowstorm and find it completely normal. true
8. Tim hortons.... LOL, timmies is not timmies when it's in the US
9. Poutine is served everywhere....everywhere! so true
10. You can understand french without being fluent. before I was fluent I definitely still could! haha

you know you're from massachusetts when...

1. The guy driving in front of you is going 70 mph and you're swearing at him for going too slow. true ehehe
2. You went to Canobie Lake Park or Water Country as a kid. true
3. You actually enjoy driving around rotaries. WHO DOESN'T?
4. You can complete the following: 'Lynn, Lynn .......' my home town! of course i know it ^___^ lynn, lynn the city of sin you never come out the way you went in
5. The words ' WICKED' and 'GOOD' go together. true
6. You've been to Hampton Beach on a Saturday night. true
7. The TV weatherman is ******** good if he's right 25 of the time. true
8. You've been to Fenway Park . never, i'm not into sports
9. You order iced coffee in January. mmm iced coffee <3___<3
10. Anyone you don't know is a potential idiot until proven otherwise. kinda true hehe

supernovagirl

These were on spark notes idk I'm just pasting them here bc they're all true. Sorry about having more than 10 oops.

You know you're from Orlando when:

-You look forward to hurricanes. Not because youre some crazy adrenaline junky that thrives on danger, but because you know a hurricane almost always guarantees you at least one day off school.

-Not only do you know when to avoid tourist attractions, but you also rarely, if ever, pay to get in (everyone seems to have an aunt or uncle that works at Disney or Universal).

-Your family vacations usually consist of going to a beach on the other side of the state.

-FCAT is the bane of your existence.

-You know that Chick-fil-A is the best fast food around, and you always seem to get a craving for it on Sunday.

-You know what OBT stands for, and it strikes a little bit of fear into your heart every time you hear someone say it.

-You know where all the good, tourist-free beaches are.

-You sometimes go to tourist spots like the Florida Mall and amusement parks just to people-watch and guess what countries theyre all from.

-Half your school seems to work at Publix.

-Youve eaten gator tail at least once, and (whether you love it or hate it) you have a very strong opinion about it.

-Youve gotten at least one free Orlando Magic's ticket, but probably have never actually gone to a game.

-You know the difference between heat lightning and storm lightning, and neither one is scary to you anymore.

-You know that not everyone that lives here is blond and super-tan, and it annoys you when people you meet say, Youre from Florida? But youre not that tan!

-As soon as temperature averages dip below 70 degrees, you turn your heater on.

-You dont know how people survive without central air conditioning
I'm not from Orlando (I just go to school here, I'm from SoFlo) but I can agree with all of these

You know you're from Tampa when..

You know it will rain between 2 and 6 pm during the summer. TRUE

There is a Publix on every street. TRUE

Gasparilla is a holiday to you. TRUE

More people show up to your high school football games than pro baseball game. TRUE

You couldn't imagine a street without a strip club. And you don't associate XXX with Vin Diesel. TRUE lol

South Tampa is the only place to get a good Cuban (sandwich). TRUE

Your family is originally from a northern city. TRUE

You know what it means to be 'south of the south'. TRUE

You dont want to drive past I-4 when leaving Ybor City. B/c Its Dark. TRUE

'Hurricane Warning' is another word for "surf's up" and party time TRUE

Sunshine Skyway is still scary everytime. TRUE

'Green Iguana' is more to you than a reptile. TRUE

You know that to get to the good beach, you have to drive to Clearwater. TRUE

It isn't weird for a stranger on the street to walk up and try to sell you cigars. TRUE

Its normal to have an armadillo in your yard. But it's even more exciting to see one that is alive. TRUE

Your less than 20 minutes from 3 movie theaters at all times. TRUE

Just drive into apt. complex near USF looking for a party. TRUE

Your less than 20 minutes away from 5 college campuses at all times. TRUE

You know that a Tampon isn't just a feminine Hygiene Product. TRUE (I was born in Tampa, I was raised in Tampa, so I'm a full-blooded Tampon)

The only snow day we get is when a Hurricane is right off the coast. TRUE

You know where Gandy, Howard Franklin and the Courtney Causeway will take ya. TRUE

You see 11 Mexicans and 4 Cubans in a 5 passenger truck. No offense to anyone. TRUE

You can find humor in "Only two kinds of drivers here: those who drive over 75 and those who are." TRUE

You personally know people with reptiles as pets. Or have one. TRUE

You can quote hurricane statistics at any time of day. TRUE

You personally know someone with more than three cats they own/take care of. Or are that person. TRUE

You own "dress tank tops" and "everyday tank tops." TRUE

Flip flops are formal attire. TRUE

You know that the construction on 1-4, 275 and the Crosstown will never, ever, ever be finished. Ever. TRUE

Anything below 65 degrees is FREEEEZING? but you?re wearing sandals anyway. TRUE

You know Tampa can be divided into sections...East, West, North, South and that each area is a city in itself. TRUE

You can name all of the high schools in Hillsborough County...all twenty of them. TRUE

You know Nebraska isn't just a state and you know what it really means to be there. TRUE

You have witnessed more than one fight in which a girl has lost weave.
TRUE

If during a category 3+ you go outside to "check things out" while the eye is passing (and head down to 13th Ave to watch the surfers) TRUE

You live less than 5 minutes away from houses that are winter homes for baseball players, millionaires/billionaires,
and other rich & famous people ? but its not a big deal TRUE

If skipping school consists of going to the beach for a day. TRUE

You were 8 before you realized they made houses without pools. TRUE

Anything under 70 is chilly. TRUE

You measure distance in minutes. TRUE

Flip-flops are everyday wear. TRUE

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
you know you're from massachusetts when...

1. The guy driving in front of you is going 70 mph and you're swearing at him for going too slow. true ehehe
2. You went to Canobie Lake Park or Water Country as a kid. true
3. You actually enjoy driving around rotaries. WHO DOESN'T?
4. You can complete the following: 'Lynn, Lynn .......' my home town! of course i know it ^___^ lynn, lynn the city of sin you never come out the way you went in
5. The words ' WICKED' and 'GOOD' go together. true
6. You've been to Hampton Beach on a Saturday night. true
7. The TV weatherman is ******** good if he's right 25 of the time. true
8. You've been to Fenway Park . never, i'm not into sports
9. You order iced coffee in January. mmm iced coffee <3___<3
10. Anyone you don't know is a potential idiot until proven otherwise. kinda true hehe
The 1st one is truer than true in Jersey. If you're not less than 70 they'll kill you. Less than 85 on the parkway/expressway you'll get mowed down for sure.

You know you're from florida when...

You never use an umbrella because you know the rain will be over in five minutes. TRUE

A good parking place has nothing to do with distance from the store, but everything to do with shade. TRUE

Anything under 70 degrees is chilly. TRUE

YOU DREAD LOVE BUG SEASON! TRUE

You know what a snowbird is and when they'll leave. TRUE

You think a six-foot alligator is actually pretty average. TRUE

You've hosted a hurricane party. TRUE

You can pronounce Okeechobee, Kissimmee, Withlacoochee, Thonotosassa, Econlockahatchee and Micanopy - and you know where they are. TRUE

You understand why it's better to have a friend with a boat, than have a boat yourself. TRUE

You've worn shorts on christmas. TRUE

You know you're from Canada when....

1. You use maple syrup as sugar. true
2. Your local newspaper covers international news and headliners in 2 pages, and 6 pages of Hockey. true
3. The trunk of your car can double as a deep-freeze. true
4. Pop is a carbonated, bubbly, beverage (known as soda elsewhere). true
5. You don't understand why there isn't a $5.00 coin yet. true
6. You use the word eh so much that you don't even notice. true
7. You can wear a bathing suit outside in a snowstorm and find it completely normal. true
8. Tim hortons.... LOL, timmies is not timmies when it's in the US
9. Poutine is served everywhere....everywhere! so true
10. You can understand french without being fluent. before I was fluent I definitely still could! haha
lol so true! i'm from canada aswell :)

TyLeee

yum candy yum
You know you're from San Diego when.

You know you are from San Diego when...

~Your high school had a surf team~ True

~You can correctly pronounce Tierrasanta, La Jolla, Rancho Penasquitos, San Ysidro, Otay Mesa, Jamacha, Jamul, Cuyamaca, and El Cajon~ True

~There are four distinct seasons: Summer, Not Quite Summer, Almost Summer, and Oh Hey Look Its Summer Again~ sort of true. more like bipolar weather.

~You've tailgated at Qualcomm Stadium, and for a bonus point, also tailgated when it was Jack Murphy Stadium~ True. Qualcoommmm

~You still call it the Del Mar Fair~ True.

~You have a favorite- the WAP or the Zoo~ true. ZOO

~You've been to Belmont Park~ True. The rollercoaster hurts.

~You've gone to Sea World on a warm day and sat in the first few rows at the Shamu Show to get cooled off~ True. SHAMU! SHAMU!

~You used to, and sometimes still do ride the carousel at Seaport Village~ True. old but still fun

~There's a North County, a South County, and an East County but no Central County~ True.

Jitsu

t'way with it
You Know You're From Nevada When....

- You can count cards. False, but I can shuffle pretty well.
- You prefer In and Out to McDonalds and Del Taco to Taco Bell. TRUE.
- More of your friends were born in California than Nevada. Sometimes true.
- You see more billboards than trees on the road. True.
- You have a smoking section in your supermarket. True.

The rest of the questions were about gambling and I've never been gambling before so..

neverlander

You know you are from San Diego when...

~Your high school had a surf team~ True

~You can correctly pronounce Tierrasanta, La Jolla, Rancho Penasquitos, San Ysidro, Otay Mesa, Jamacha, Jamul, Cuyamaca, and El Cajon~ True

~There are four distinct seasons: Summer, Not Quite Summer, Almost Summer, and Oh Hey Look Its Summer Again~ sort of true. more like bipolar weather.

~You've tailgated at Qualcomm Stadium, and for a bonus point, also tailgated when it was Jack Murphy Stadium~ True. Qualcoommmm

~You still call it the Del Mar Fair~ True.

~You have a favorite- the WAP or the Zoo~ true. ZOO

~You've been to Belmont Park~ True. The rollercoaster hurts.

~You've gone to Sea World on a warm day and sat in the first few rows at the Shamu Show to get cooled off~ True. SHAMU! SHAMU!

~You used to, and sometimes still do ride the carousel at Seaport Village~ True. old but still fun

~There's a North County, a South County, and an East County but no Central County~ True.
i'm from southern orange county and this is ALL true. i love seaport village.

You know you're from New Jersey when...
- You know that it's called Great Adventure, not Six Flags. false i call it six flags
- A good, quick breakfast is a hard roll with butter. true
- You've known the way to Seaside Heights since you were seven. TRUE
- You've eaten at a Diner, at 3a.m. true
- At least three people in your family still love Bruce Springsteen and you know the town Jon Bon Jovi is from. true, bon didn't live that far away from me
- You know what a "jug handle" is. true
- You know that WaWa is a convenience store. true best store ever
- You know that the state isn't all farmland. true
- you know that there are no "beaches" in New Jersey -there's the shore and you don't go to the shore, you go "down the Shore". And when you are there, you're not "at the shore", you are "down the Shore". amen true
- You know that this is the only "New __" state that doesn't require "New" to identify it (like, try...Mexico,...York, .Hampshire - doesn't work, does it?) true we're just that awesome
- You don't think "What exit?" is very funny. true
- You know that people from the 609 area code are "a little different". LOL true omg you don't even understand (ily if that's you tho)
- You know that no respectable New Jerseyan goes to Princeton. true
- The Jets-Giants game has started fights at your school. true
- You live within 20 minutes of at least three different malls. true
- You refer to all highways and interstates by their numbers. (except for "the Parkway" and "the Turnpike") false sometimes oops
- Every year you have at least one kid in your class named Tony. false
- You've gotten on the wrong highway trying to get out of the mall. true, always
- You know that people from North Jersey go to Seaside Heights, and people from Central Jersey go to Belmar and people from South Jersey go to Wildwood. false i go to all three??
- You weren't raised in New Jersey -- you were raised in either North Jersey, Central Jersey or South Jersey. true
- You don't consider Newark or Camden to actually be part of the state. false
- You've had a Boardwalk cheese steak and vinegar fries. true
- You start planning for Memorial Day weekend in February. true oops
- You've NEVER, NEVER pumped your own gas. TRUE

YOU KNOW YOU'RE FROM IOWA WHEN...
1. "Vacation" means going east or west on I-80 for the weekend... or going to Adventureland. True
2. You measure distance in hours. True
3. You know several people who have hit a deer - more than once. True
4. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day... and back again. true/false, depending on the season
5. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching. FALSE FALSE FALSE
6. You see people wearing camouflage at social events (including weddings). False
7. You see people wear bib overalls to funerals. Very False
8. You carry jumper cables in your car... and your girlfriend knows how to use them.True
9. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit. somewhat false, you make them to fit under layers of clothing xD
10. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow. True
11. You know all 5 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, road construction & HOT! True
12. Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to your blue spruce. False
13. You were unaware that there is a legal drinking age.false
14. Down South to you means Missouri.false
15. East to you means Illinois.false
16. A brat is something you eat.true
17. Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new pole shed.false
18. You go out to a tail gate party every Saturday.false
19. Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors because your fire works melted.true
20. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.depends on how bad the Winter is, so true?
21. You find -20 degrees F "a little chilly." FALSE THAT'S FREAKING COLD
22. You've never met any celebrities.true
23. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.False
24. You've seen all the biggest bands... ten years after they were popular.At the fair of course UH DUH xD jk false
25. Your school classes were canceled because of cold.true
26. Your school classes were canceled because of heat.false, we have air conditioning.
27. You've ridden the school bus for an hour each way.false, I live within a mile of my school :)
28. You think ethanol makes your truck "run a lot better."false
29. You know what's knee-high by the Fourth of July.Idek what that means so.... false
30. Stores don't have bags; they have sacks.false

You know your from Maryland when...

Every household owns a can of Old Bay.
You know B&O isn't body odor.
You'll never understand why tourists come to DC.
When in Florida, you can only laugh when you see signs saying "Real Maryland Blue Crab Cakes!"
When someone says "The bridge traffic is bad," you know which bridge.
You pronounce "Bowie" BOO-ee Not BOW-ee. Or BAUW-ee.
You know more than 10 people who own boats, all at the same marina in Solomon's.
You call all turtles "terrapins."
You refer to your state as "Merlin."
M R Ducks makes perfect sense.
You know how to pronounce "Towson."

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: all true

S

Solar

You know you're from NC when...

You know a bunch of people who have hit a deer. Yes
You know a few that have also hit a bear. ...No?
You remember watching the ACC Tournament on television at school. Yes.
Fifty degrees Fahrenheit is "a little chilly" Not at all, no.
You have no problem spelling or pronouncing "Conetoe" or "Top Sail" True.
Your school classes were canceled because of cold No? But they will be cancelled for a couple inches of snow which is ridiculous.
Your school classes were canceled because of heat No?
Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway. No? NC isn't all farmland.
Your school classes were canceled because of a hurricane No.
Your school classes were canceled because of hunting No?!... what
Your school classes were canceled because of a livestock show Ok, really? NO.
You've rode the school bus for an hour...each way NO. NO NO NO NO. NO.
Brown Liquor is a household staple Liquor comes in colors?
You know more about ACC basketball than professional basketball True.
You know the Carolina League is the greatest baseball league in the country Didn't know that.
You think South Carolina was dead weight well shed Huh?
You know tea is served sweet unless you specifically asked for unsweetened Yes, this one is very true.
You've ever had to switch from "Heat" to "A/C" in the same day True.
You think ethanol makes your truck run a lot better. I'm sorry, I don't own a truck.

These questions are very stereotypical. I don't like them.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
You know you're from New Jersey when...
- You know that it's called Great Adventure, not Six Flags. false i call it six flags
- A good, quick breakfast is a hard roll with butter. true
- You've known the way to Seaside Heights since you were seven. TRUE
- You've eaten at a Diner, at 3a.m. true
- At least three people in your family still love Bruce Springsteen and you know the town Jon Bon Jovi is from. true, bon didn't live that far away from me
- You know what a "jug handle" is. true
- You know that WaWa is a convenience store. true best store ever
- You know that the state isn't all farmland. true
- you know that there are no "beaches" in New Jersey -there's the shore and you don't go to the shore, you go "down the Shore". And when you are there, you're not "at the shore", you are "down the Shore". amen true
- You know that this is the only "New __" state that doesn't require "New" to identify it (like, try...Mexico,...York, .Hampshire - doesn't work, does it?) true we're just that awesome
- You don't think "What exit?" is very funny. true
- You know that people from the 609 area code are "a little different". LOL true omg you don't even understand (ily if that's you tho)
- You know that no respectable New Jerseyan goes to Princeton. true
- The Jets-Giants game has started fights at your school. true
- You live within 20 minutes of at least three different malls. true
- You refer to all highways and interstates by their numbers. (except for "the Parkway" and "the Turnpike") false sometimes oops
- Every year you have at least one kid in your class named Tony. false
- You've gotten on the wrong highway trying to get out of the mall. true, always
- You know that people from North Jersey go to Seaside Heights, and people from Central Jersey go to Belmar and people from South Jersey go to Wildwood. false i go to all three??
- You weren't raised in New Jersey -- you were raised in either North Jersey, Central Jersey or South Jersey. true
- You don't consider Newark or Camden to actually be part of the state. false
- You've had a Boardwalk cheese steak and vinegar fries. true
- You start planning for Memorial Day weekend in February. true oops
- You've NEVER, NEVER pumped your own gas. TRUE
From that 609 area code born and raised. And I will tell you, there are some people that are questionable around here and I've always thought so.

- - - Updated - - -

You know you're from NC when...

You know a bunch of people who have hit a deer. Yes
You know a few that have also hit a bear. ...No?
You remember watching the ACC Tournament on television at school. Yes.
Fifty degrees Fahrenheit is "a little chilly" Not at all, no.
You have no problem spelling or pronouncing "Conetoe" or "Top Sail" True.
Your school classes were canceled because of cold No? But they will be cancelled for a couple inches of snow which is ridiculous.
Your school classes were canceled because of heat No?
Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway. No? NC isn't all farmland.
Your school classes were canceled because of a hurricane No.
Your school classes were canceled because of hunting No?!... what
Your school classes were canceled because of a livestock show Ok, really? NO.
You've rode the school bus for an hour...each way NO. NO NO NO NO. NO.
Brown Liquor is a household staple Liquor comes in colors?
You know more about ACC basketball than professional basketball True.
You know the Carolina League is the greatest baseball league in the country Didn't know that.
You think South Carolina was dead weight well shed Huh?
You know tea is served sweet unless you specifically asked for unsweetened Yes, this one is very true.
You've ever had to switch from "Heat" to "A/C" in the same day True.
You think ethanol makes your truck run a lot better. I'm sorry, I don't own a truck.

These questions are very stereotypical. I don't like them.
Yes dear, there are other liquors besides vodka <3

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
You know you're from Vegas when:

1. You just call it Vegas, and not Las Vegas.

2. You haven't set foot in the strip in over a year

3. When you ARE on the strip, and you look outside of whatever building you're in and see six passed out hobos on the grass

4. The hobos have better tans than you

5. In the fall, you wake up in the morning to 59 degrees and come home from work/school in 93 degrees

6. It gets TOO HOT to swim outside

7. Slot machines at airports. And convenience shops. Gas stations. Grocery stores.

8. One rainstorm and BAM $350k worth of flood damage

9. You can't go bowling, watch a movie, or eat a nice restaurant without having to walk through a casino

10. Using oven mitts while driving in the summer is a good idea

BONUS:

- laughing at the tourists with huge sweatstains from the 117 degree weather
me: "ha, ha, mere mortals"

- the soothing lullaby of police sirens drifts you into sleep

You know you're from California when....

1. You go to the beach all the time. False.
2. When you can surf. False.
3. When you have a pool in your backyard. True.
4. When you're tan year-round. False. It does get cold here.
5. When you have met lots of movie stars. False.
6. When you feel tons of earthquakes. False.
7. When you've been through a wildfire. False.
8. When you've sat in traffic for 4 hours to go 30 miles. True.
9. When you love Mexican food. True. Only in the bay (especially with the BART strikes) and LA.
10. When you don't know the feeling of humidity very well. True.