Your Guide to the March Movie Madness HOST Events!

Unofficial Guide to March HOST Events! :)

There are a lot of events this month and I'd like a place to keep track of them for the community! Please help me out and reply what the prizes are.
Also, I'd like to include an event description. Help me keep up with this!! :)

Feel free to share pictures of the event rooms!

HOST Events

Morning Movie Maze Madness! with HOST_Cherub

Description:
There are several rooms which contain several teleporters in each. If you pick the right ones, you can win! But no matter which ones you pick, you get a consolation prize!

Prizes:
Winning- Animation Viewer
Consolation- ALR Shrub Wall Short

Cinematic Race Scene! with HOST_Celluloid

Description:
The police/villains are chasing you and you must escape! But there can be only one! Join HOST_Celluloid in a race in Studio B to win your salary for the day. Please remove all hats!

There is a line of chairs. First person to click and sit in all of them in a row wins!

Prizes:

Silver Screen Cinema Blitz! with HOST_Celluloid

Description:
Join HOST_Celluloid in a spinner blitz to win your very own animation viewer. Score 18 or higher to win!

Prizes:

Dinnertime Trades! with HOST_Jasmine

Description:
A trading event

Prizes:
Club 33 Pin

Movie Madness Match with Grizzly

Description:
In this game, choose a side based on movie genres - Fantasy, Adventure, or Western. Team up with another player and spin your generators. Whichever side has the highest number wins!

Prizes:
**During some games VMKS - Green Key Single Use was a loosing prize only while the event was going**

Film Club! with HOST_Celluloid

Description:
Hang out and discuss your favorite films with Cell! Maybe even earn a few prizes?

Prizes:

Ask Me Anything! with Amy
Ask Amy any questions. VMKS - Green Key Single Use pins given out

March HOST Events Calendar*

*Do not rely on this calendar as your source of up-to-date HOST event information. Please refer to HOST_Jasmine's thread here.

Last edited:

adny

It'd be cool if pictures of the event were added too - in the old Wiki from original VMK some rooms were posted there, would be nice for looking back on in future :)

Klamath

wants to go to france
I think this is a cool idea! Hopefully less people are confused about the events now q: Thanks a bunch! :)

Tohrukun

Normally, There is just one "Main" prize the entire month. So It'll most likely be the same all month.
actually there's two other animation-themed items, so the prizes could possibly be different each week :o

http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Animator's_Desk

Other possibilities for host prizes/item releases:
Mickey Mouse TV
Tron Items: http://s98.photobucket.com/user/chescat/media/VMK/Furniture List/Chairs-Couches/CC19-Tron.jpg.html
Popcorn Cart (please :please:)
HSM Piano
HSM Microphone
HSM Room :o
Terabithia Treehouse :o

Tonight's event details. I'll try to grab a screenshot if I get back in, I forgot the first time.

Movie Madness Match with Grizzly

Description:
In this game, choose a side based on movie genres - Fantasy, Adventure, or Western. Team up with another player and spin your generators. Whichever side has the highest number wins!

Prizes:
Consolation - ALR Shrub Wall Short

To add to Midien's screenshot, here's the room description for today's event.

Once we all got in, Cell asked about people's favorite movies and ended the discussion with some movie trivia questions. He traded with the winners and all of us got the consolation prize upon exiting the room.

Consolation prize is the same as the other rooms this month.
Midien, can you confirm if the winning prize was the Animation Viewer?