zimmerman's art currently @ $110,100.00

bobsbestgame

I don't know who this guy is or anything, but I thought the painting was pretty cool? Could y'all send me links or something detailing why this is so bad? I'm interested :) (no sarcasm intended, I'm a really curious person)

bobsbestgame

Ooooh.... I didn't follow that story very long but now I get it. Someone rich should buy it so we can burn it!

Gladly

i'm a frog...and i'm feeling F R E S H
I think the painting's very good. :thumbsup:

Just because you think someone is a horrible person doesn't mean you can't appreciate their art(unless it's like a very offensive piece, but seriously, this picture is not offensive. If someone saw this and didn't know the artist, he'd find it patriotic artwork).

Just my 2 cents. :)

Nicola

Daaang son...

I'm speechless. That's a crazy amount of money for a painting. It's even crazier when paintings go for way more. Makes me wish I could create an astonishing work of art that doesn't consist of only stick figures haha...

Jasmine

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
jeez that's a lot of money for an extremely mediocre painting by a horrible dude
I wouldn't want it hanging in my house even if it was a good painting...bad energy man

Mr. Bones

humans as ornaments
I think the painting's very good. :thumbsup:

Just because you think someone is a horrible person doesn't mean you can't appreciate their art(unless it's like a very offensive piece, but seriously, this picture is not offensive. If someone saw this and didn't know the artist, he'd find it patriotic artwork).

Just my 2 cents. :)
its seriously so boring and simple like its something you do for a veterans day project in high school level art class

its seriously so boring and simple like its something you do for a veterans day project in high school level art class
welcome to the world of art