Dumbest thing you've ever done?

That doesn't involve drinking..

I went to the Demi Lovato concert in Nashville (I live about an hour away from Atlanta) and it was a five hour drive. I went by myself and didn't tell anyone (Shhh!!!) I drove there, watched the concert, and drove back. I'm working on an hour of sleep..

Best night of my life.. I regret nothing, BUT DANG that was one of my stupidest decisions.

How about you??

Cat

I do dumb things daily but

I was meeting some friends from online for the first time, and while I was driving there I dropped my phone under my seat.. so the first thing I did when I got there was get out of my car and reach under the seat to get it. I instinctively locked the door and shut it behind me... with the key still in the ignition and the car on. Oops.
My mom had to come bring me my spare... -__-

Whispered

I went to ####'s Last Resort (the restaurant) while on a school related trip with another guy and one girl. Some interesting things happened that I can't say here.

Our teacher, who was dining at a Ruth's Chris (really fancy restaurant) apparently screamed out "WHAT!" in the middle of her dinner due to one of these interesting things.

LooseSeal

I was really tired from going out the night before and went to go get some coffee from the campus coffeeshop. Without looking, I grab my school I.D. from the pocket in my wallet I normally keep it in and head out. I hand my ID to the barista to pay (our school IDs carry money on them) and the guy gives me this really bizarre look - he then hands it back to me and says "Sorry, we don't accept this." Turns out, I had grabbed my public transit card by mistake and was trying to pay with that. Needless to say, I really needed my coffee that day. I was also locked out of my dorm for a bit since I couldn't swipe back in :(

Endlessly getting myself locked out of my bank account. It has taken me over 10 times to finally remember my PIN number correctly… rotfl.

Klamath

wants to go to france
Hmm... I do a lot of dumb things everyday, but I think what takes the cake is the time when I knowingly drove in the wrong direction in a parking lot. The street was curved, so I couldn't see any cars. I thought "hey, I could just take a shortcut and drive here..." I drove quite a bit until a car came up going in the opposite direction (the right way!) and stopped in front of me. The driver gave me a funny look as if I didn't know how to drive while I had to back all the way to where the street began so the driver could get out (it was too narrow for two cars side by side). I think there were other people there when it happened, so it was x100 worse. bahaha.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Left braking on my bike going 25 mph, broke my left arm. No biggie, just 6 weeks in a cast. Oh, and I had just moved to Utah and didn't know anyone. Even better, I had bought a bike literally that same day for pickup later in the week. That was kinda a bad few weeks

buttercuip

snuck a guy in last night expecting to be home alone this morning, and my brother was home :/ got the guy out without him finding out hahaha

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
When I was little I laid on the floor and poured hand sanitizer in my belly button and them I rubbed it in and I ended up just emptying the bottle

I have no clue why I did this but it couldn't have been good for me

.. Accidentally leaving the key of the car in the trunk and the car automatically locking.. And then I had to find a way to get in the trunk through the backseat.. And dig through all the stuff in the trunk(we were at the beach.. Sooo beach stuff..)

Long story

When I was in elemtery school my friends were throwing ice over the fence so I took a huge chunk and tried to throw it over but instead it came straight back down and hit me on the head. I cried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm loving these, guys!
Second dumbest thing I've ever done was agreeing to work at target..

Setsuykie

I have only been in a relationship twice, and my first relationship was a long distance one with somebody online. I met somebody on campus who I've been going out with for nearly 3 years now. Anyways, when we were first going out I felt super embarrassed to be seen doing intimate things with my boyfriend by other people since this was my first physical relationship. We were kissing or something in his dorm and then his roommate walked in. I also wasn't wearing pants. (I did have underwear, though.) I got so embarrassed that I ran to the bathroom and hid behind the door. A few minutes later his roommate came into the bathroom, shut the door without noticing me, and then before he was going to use the bathroom he finally noticed me, fell on the floor, and then ran out of the bathroom blushing. My boyfriend was laughing his head off the entire time. I'm not embarrassed by things anymore, but it was pretty dumb at the time. :P